Is it safe if I let my pup consume my… fluid?

Melony

Tourist
My semen, obviously. I don’t view my dog as a “partner”, and I don’t touch him nor put my thing inside him. However, he likes to occasionally lick me down there, and he oddly seems to enjoy eating my by-product 🤣. To reassure you I am clean of disease, so I’m not terribly worried about that, but I’m just concerned whether or not it’s safe for him to consume this substance consistently.

I hope you do not cum gallons, but the usual amount of cum a human produces should not be a problem for a regular dog. It might be a problem for a small 2kg or less dog.

my large girl demands it. Ive mostly been with very large breeds both males and females. So far they all love it a lot.

If anything if you do this too often the only thing I can think of happening is upset stomach and it would take almost an impossible amount to cause an ulster. I've never heard of anything that major happening though.

My pitbull pup is about 20 weeks old. I let him lick the cum off my hand after i have jacked off. He likes it, and it's no more then a couple tablespoons worth. Right now, he is about 30 pounds. Have not noticed anything adverse other then him occasionally sniffing my hands when i go to pet him, obviously checking to see if i have a "treat" for him lol.

Protein, salt, sugars... I am sure they thrieve on much worse things every time they find something on the forest walk, street... 😄
Yup. Not much i can do about it, but my neighbor is a bow hunter of small game. Several times i have come home to my livestock guardian dog having his own personal rabbit dinner before i can serve him his kibbles for the night. Makes me wonder why there is not a rabbit flavored dog food already.

Back