Is it possible to have sex with a rabbit?

Think about relative sizes....it isnt likely. Male rabbits tend to go comatose on ejaculation after a very rapid act of mating. Females, even big ones font have the physical size for a human to breed....and they have BIIIIIG teeth if they're offended

Somewhere I read that the largest breeds had a length of 10cm and I was curious

It's not just length, it's biological compatibility. Look at a rabbit penis, it's basically a spike when fully erect. That's like a 10cm pencil, at best a fountain pen.

The closest you'll get is wrapping a fleshlight in rabbit skin. Ethically sourced if you actually do that, it's honestly less weird than trying to actually screw a rabbit, not saying you were going to btw.

It's not just length, it's biological compatibility. Look at a rabbit penis, it's basically a spike when fully erect. That's like a 10cm pencil, at best a fountain pen.

The closest you'll get is wrapping a fleshlight in rabbit skin. Ethically sourced if you actually do that, it's honestly less weird than trying to actually screw a rabbit, not saying you were going to btw.
I don't have rabbits I was just curious I would never hurt an animal just for my curiosity or pleasure (and thanks for answering my curiosity)

I don't have rabbits I was just curious I would never hurt an animal just for my curiosity or pleasure (and thanks for answering my curiosity)
Never said you would, I did say that.

And I'm not kidding, you honestly could create, or find a great analogue. Bad dragon immediately jumps to my head. It's not the wierdest fantasy, by any stretch of the imagination.

Back