Is it possible to do deep throat on a dog?

AmongusSUS

Lurker
I always try to give my pitbull the best blowjob! but lately i try to deep throat

him but i cant. type. every time I try it, it gets a ferrous taste in my mouth, and it makes me nauseous every time I try..

(but I really want it, because I want to feel my pitbull come deep inside my mouth..)

Or you hurt the dog with your teeth.....or he gets his knot past your teeth before it fully inflates and the knot breaks your jaws when it gets to full size.

Won't that be pleasant? Another fantasy fulfilled, eh?

Or you hurt the dog with your teeth.....or he gets his knot past your teeth before it fully inflates and the knot breaks your jaws when it gets to full size.

Won't that be pleasant? Another fantasy fulfilled, eh?
Wait, they get that much pressure there?

Wait, they get that much pressure there?
Depends. In a way its theoretical.....

One scenario, it swells into your teeth, effectively biting his knot, in pain, he shrinks, disaster averted.

Another scenario, what if it doesnt contact your teeth hard enough to hurt him?

Two important things to consider....

1.) its hydraulic, hydraulic force is extremely powerful, your jaw joint isnt strong enough to resist it, thats a fact.

2.) Can you fit a knot inside the ring of your teeth NOW, if the knot is fully inflated? If not, there is your answer.

Depends. In a way its theoretical.....

One scenario, it swells into your teeth, effectively biting his knot, in pain, he shrinks, disaster averted.

Another scenario, what if it doesnt contact your teeth hard enough to hurt him?

Two important things to consider....

1.) its hydraulic, hydraulic force is extremely powerful, your jaw joint isnt strong enough to resist it, thats a fact.

2.) Can you fit a knot inside the ring of your teeth NOW, if the knot is fully inflated? If not, there is your answer.
It depends on pressure tbh. We didn't account for plasticity of the knot itself. What if it does make contact with teeth and just instead fills the rest of space inside?

All in all, as someone with problems with mandibular joints, it's not something I wanna try for real. But it doesn't hurt to learn about it.

We didn't account for plasticity of the knot itself. What if it does make contact with teeth and just instead fills the rest of space inside?
Fully inflated knot is not very plastic. Plus the skin on the whole penis is incredibly sensitive. You do not need much more than a genle scratch over your teeth and it becomes uncomfortable.

Fully inflated knot is not very plastic. Plus the skin on the whole penis is incredibly sensitive. You do not need much more than a genle scratch over your teeth and it becomes uncomfortable.
Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, it's a bad idea for me to do that. I don't like oral that much anyway, I can get easily cramped and my teeth are extremely sharp. And the doggy has better places in me to put his knot in.

You should never suck his cock and getting his knot inside your mouth would be a dangerous for you both and probably very uncomfortable for him. You do know that the metallic taste is what his come tastes like, don't you? I find it slightly coppery. If you must put his cock in your mouth, please don't suck it and do not use your teeth at all. He is very sensitive and you could easily hurt him.

Back