Is it possible? Getting the knot inside after it's grown

Alexander89

Tourist
Hello everyone! Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but... Once fully grown, is it possible to get a knot past your anal sphinter? Can it be done? or the only way to get the knot, to take it is by being mounted before it swells up?
Thank u all!

You could probably reach underneath with two fingers on each side behind the knot and pull it in, no? Just relax your sphincter while you pull until it swallows the knot and you get a nice vacuum seal. Hot GSD btw.

Two things are going to control weather you are going to take and or release the knot. The size of the dog and his knot and the size of you hole, most females can let him pull it out of her virginal opening without to much discomfort unless he has a very large knot or she is a little on the small side. I can still remember St Benard from B F telling me about a few of her four legged lovers (Saint Bernards and newfooundlander) who had knots that large that they could not pass through her pelvic opening once they had fully engorged inside her body, and a longer time locked together if he had rammed it up her butt hole. Plus I can personally testify to the size of his knot once he shoves his dick to the balls inside you, and once there he is going to stay there for the duration.

Last edited:
I would advise against it, unless you are stretched out a lot, (and I mean alot!) Btw over stretching may make it hard to keep the tie, if no stretching of yourself has been done beforehand It will be rather uncomfortable for both you and the dog trying to get a knot an average size of 2 1\2 to 3+ inches around past your sphincter. If you wanna take a knot SAFELY and be 100% sure the tie will keep, you'll have to let him get it in to the hilt before he's fully erect, and once he is in and starting to swell expect to be tied for 30+ minutes on average

I had to push the knot inside most of the time when I could mate with my boy as he tend to be a bit too quick, but he's not too large so with a bit of time and effort I could make him go in once inflated, and I could also let him out without too much pain if needed. It mostly depends on the dog size and your own ability, but I'd say you may try if you are careful :)

I would advise against it, unless you are stretched out a lot, (and I mean alot!) Btw over stretching may make it hard to keep the tie, if no stretching of yourself has been done beforehand It will be rather uncomfortable for both you and the dog trying to get a knot an average size of 2 1\2 to 3+ inches around past your sphincter. If you wanna take a knot SAFELY and be 100% sure the tie will keep, you'll have to let him get it in to the hilt before he's fully erect, and once he is in and starting to swell expect to be tied for 30+ minutes on average
I agree. Personally, I usually plant the knot after the fact so I can get it right where I want it. Plus, the feeling when it finally slips in is pure ecstasy, but it took me years to get to that point both physically and mentally. I also have a 30 minute training session before the act to ensure success. The only downside is that it does slip out occasionally, but I don’t mind it. I just cram it back in. My advice would be that if you can’t fit something the size of a beer bottle in there, don’t try to force it in. It will be uncomfortable for both participants, and if he yanks it out, you’ll probably pass out and walk funny for a week. I learned that the hard way.

Back