Is it possible for a dachshund to mount a woman?

He always licks me but i want to try something new. I had some difficulties with getting him erect and in general getting him to mount me. Tell me your experiences.
i don’t think so , they are a small breed of dogs , and there penis isn’t even big enough

He always licks me but i want to try something new. I had some difficulties with getting him erect and in general getting him to mount me. Tell me your experiences.
Missionary may be best to start. His short LEGS are going to be his limiting factor....He's a medium dog in most other ways. When you get him in position, and he catches a little heat where it counts, the penny will drop.

Missionary may be best to start. His short LEGS are going to be his limiting factor....He's a medium dog in most other ways. When you get him in position, and he catches a little heat where it counts, the penny will drop.
I’ve tried missionary but he doesn’t get hard and he doesn’t even try to hump me

I remember a really old vid of a woman, on her bed, with a little dog (not a dachshund) nestled between her legs. She would put her hand on his rump and do a little grind. Lasted about 15 minutes and he looked VERY happy! I’m sure it’s possible.

How old is he? How long have you had him?

From the pics he looks like a mini and not a standard. It's going to be tough to line things up right. He's not even responding to handjobs? Do you touch, play, etc with it while he's licking you, getting your scent? Some dogs will never mount their whole lives and it's just how they are.

I’ve tried missionary but he doesn’t get hard and he doesn’t even try to hump me
Some dogs, individually, as miz Pony says, never get it. Any chance he was chemically fixed before you got him? Im assuming he still has visible testes.

How old is he? How long have you had him?

From the pics he looks like a mini and not a standard. It's going to be tough to line things up right. He's not even responding to handjobs? Do you touch, play, etc with it while he's licking you, getting your scent? Some dogs will never mount their whole lives and it's just how they are.
He is 5 years old, and no, he is not responding to hand jobs. I do touch him sometimes when he licks me but i think he doesn't get it

You're probably not doing it right. Try stroking his knot over his sheath.
I second this, maybe your technique isn't up to par yet? Otherwise, if nothing else works and all fails, I think he just might be of those males that just won't mount. I'm sure the small legs don't help him out here honestly :(

Ola, quando sair a pontinha para fora, voce começa a punhetar ele de forma mais rapida e tenta toca-lo nas bolas e ir punhetando, se fizer isso ele vai se excitar e o pau vai ficar todo para fora. Caso não consiga punhetando você pode tentar chupar e sugar a pontinha do pau dele e ver se ele se excita e põe tudo pra fora. Outra forma de voce tentar é ir massageando a barriga dele, ir deixando ele a vontade e começar a tocar o pau dele lentamente até evoluir para a punheta. São apenas sugestões que funcionam e variam muito de cachorro para cachorro ok.

Ola, quando sair a pontinha para fora, voce começa a punhetar ele de forma mais rapida e tenta toca-lo nas bolas e ir punhetando, se fizer isso ele vai se excitar e o pau vai ficar todo para fora. Caso não consiga punhetando você pode tentar chupar e sugar a pontinha do pau dele e ver se ele se excita e põe tudo pra fora. Outra forma de voce tentar é ir massageando a barriga dele, ir deixando ele a vontade e começar a tocar o pau dele lentamente até evoluir para a punheta. São apenas sugestões que funcionam e variam muito de cachorro para cachorro ok.
Can you translate it to English?

You can translate to English

Can you translate it to English?
Hello, when the tip comes out, you start jerking him off faster and try to touch him in the balls and go jerking off, if you do that he will get excited and the dick will stick out. If you can't do it, you can try sucking and sucking the tip of his dick and see if he gets excited and lets it all out. Another way for you to try is to massage his belly, leave him at ease and start touching his dick slowly until it evolves into a handjob. It's just suggestions that work and vary a lot from dog to dog ok.

I don’t know if you’re still trying but I have some advice others haven’t brought up yet. Have you considered changing up his food? I’ve definitely seen dogs gain a lot of energy and enthusiasm for life when they’re on a high quality diet. He might respond to your touch and mounting better then. While he’s not huge he definitely looks big enough that he should be able to penetrate you when he wants to.

Back