Is it okay to touch a bitch that’s under a year if she keeps trying to get you to?

I have a 6 month old bitch, I’m not thinking of having sex with her, but is it ok to rub her and eat her out at this age? She gets super horny and tries to come over and grab my arm and hump it when she sees me do it to another dog, or hump stuffed animals and she sticks her tongue out and makes little noises. I don’t want to do anything wrong which is why I’m asking if it’s ok here.

Giving and receiving sexual pleasure should be mutually beneficial. Sounds to me that she enjoys your attention and wanting more. As long as she is cooperative and happy for you to rub her and give her some oral action, it would be fine.

I'd be very careful doing that. While yes, if she is having a good time your not really traumatizing her. The only issue is that she may develop sexually abnormal behavioral problems. Such as humping and begging for sex with anyone who enters your house, including friends and family. No matter if they are sexually aroused or not. You can try to dissuade her from doing that, but it'll be a lot of training.

This isn't guaranteed to happen, but I've heard of people running into this problem.

Back