Is it heaven?

simijane

Tourist
would like to ask how many of you have this feeling during sex with a dog that you forget about the whole world,lose your mind cause you feel so good.is this true?

Last edited:
I!
When I make love with my female dogs, our consciousness is intertwined as deeply and strongly as the connection in the Avatar movies. The world ends, we fall out of space and time, out of dimension, into an alternative world. My dogs are wonderful and I love them very much. The most wonderful thing in the world.

I!
When I make love with my female dogs, our consciousness is intertwined as deeply and strongly as the connection in the Avatar movies. The world ends, we fall out of space and time, out of dimension, into an alternative world. My dogs are wonderful and I love them very much. The most wonderful thing in the world.
That was so eloquent, passionate and wonderfully written.

There are definitely times that I feel like my lovers past and current would just fuck for the sake of fucking and it is always a fun and satisfying feeling to just release any stockpiled sexual tension.
There are also immensely exciting times with my lovers past and current, that are very emotional and romantic. I have always been open to male and female companions, but I never had a deep emotional relationship with a male companion and over the Pandemic I fell in love with a wonderful Male GSD. He and I have made Love and Fucked Wildly in all kinds of ways, he is definitely someone that gives me the feelings that you have described.
During isolation's, we had every single day to do as we pleased in the comfort of our home and some days I would just be naked with him for hours on end. We would make love, cuddle afterwards and play/wrestle around. Allowing us to bond in a way that I didn't think we would have, in those moments of us making love, I have lost sense of time and forgotten all my stressers. one day specifically it was Noon one minute and 9pm the next.
I am so Blessed to have the opportunity to bond so deeply with a my guy, I do feel bad for many of the humans in our lives. I see my K9 Lover as my Husband and he takes first spot in any situation. If my husband can not/not allowed to go somewhere, We don't go at all. This is a definite if he is just not welcomed, which has ended some of my human relationships.
I don't out right tell people that I am a Zoo or that my Husband and I are lovers, but I am also not shy about showing him the love he deserves. I truly believe that our deep emotional connection gives me the bravery to express my love for him, I am cautious enough to keep our PDA innocent and not make suggestive comments about him and I. So everyone in our lives knows that he is my number one, but they all see it as innocent and as a usual Pet Owner and Pet.
He is definitely is my World and the Passion I have for him is on a level of astronomic proportions!

Back