Is it bad to download pics and vids here then post them elsewhere?

I'm just wondering because after finding this place I wanna take yalls stuff and go show off. I understand that this is prolly a no no but on what level and who does it affect most???

I'm just wondering because after finding this place I wanna take yalls stuff and go show off. I understand that this is prolly a no no but on what level and who does it affect most???
It's gonna piss off everyone that produces content for this site and only for the members of Zooville alone. If we wanted it posted elsewhere we'd do so ourselves thank you very much.

More than a few members have already stopped sharing anything due to this issue, for one it's against the rules to share members content without permission and it's very disrespectful to those who take the time to create and share new content.

NO SHARING OF MEMBER-CREATED CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Every ZooVille material has a special code in them that makes your kik friends' devices go apeshit and haywire to prevent material to be spread all over the internet.

:rolleyes:

Ofc if something public gets posted, OP can do pretty much nothing about its spreading afterwards.
But sending them into chats/groups with rando ppl who can potentially steal and upload them to tubesites, claiming them as their "own", is NOT NICE.

I would say it isn't okay to post someone else's content elsewhere, especially without their knowledge, or concent.

Someone goes through the effort to record that stuff and takes on the risks of uploading it to a site, it is their decision where it is uploaded.
Taking it and uploading it somewhere else is not a form of respect, or appreciation for the risks the recorder is taking.

It's gonna piss off everyone that produces content for this site and only for the members of Zooville alone. If we wanted it posted elsewhere we'd do so ourselves thank you very much.

More than a few members have already stopped sharing anything due to this issue, for one it's against the rules to share members content without permission and it's very disrespectful to those who take the time to create and share new content.

NO SHARING OF MEMBER-CREATED CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
OK so what if I clip 20 seconds of a 8 min video and lower the quality and say I got the real video from zooville GO CHECK THEM OUT!

OK that's prolly to much. OK something like that with less extra lol

OK so what if I clip 20 seconds of a 8 min video and lower the quality and say I got the real video from zooville GO CHECK THEM OUT!

OK that's prolly to much. OK something like that with less extra lol
This isn't twitter or tiktoc or instagram or any other stupid shit social media. If they wanted it reshared and rehashed they'd be putting it there. It's not yours. Fuck off.

This isn't twitter or tiktoc or instagram or any other stupid shit social media. If they wanted it reshared and rehashed they'd be putting it there. It's not yours. Fuck off.
OK understood I get it it was dumb to word that question way but 2 fuck offs hurt lol. My bad just asking a stupid question 😅

@Bradstarbuck22
Who does it affect most? The creator of the content. That person legally OWNS the work the very second they commit it to any media, digitally, handwritten or typed, and without filing for a copyright.
Also against site rules. If you don't care about that person, or the site, go find some other site to infect. We don't want you here.

In addition, it is a violation of U.S. and International Copyright Law to post or publish ANYTHING without the consent of the creator of the work, and that MUST be in writing.

On the level of go fuck yourself, you pathetic worthless sack of shit! Use a telephone pole wrapped in barbed wire, and make sure you shove it all the way in.

Are you too stupid to understand that if the people who make the stuff and post it here wanted it elsewhere, they'd do it themselves?

What a complete idiot....

@Bradstarbuck22
Who does it affect most? The creator of the content. That person legally OWNS the work the very second they commit it to any media, digitally, handwritten or typed, and without filing for a copyright.
Also against site rules. If you don't care about that person, or the site, go find some other site to infect. We don't want you here.

In addition, it is a violation of U.S. and International Copyright Law to post or publish ANYTHING without the consent of the creator of the work, and that MUST be in writing.
OK so i really didn't understand the gravity of it. I'm not gonna risk my presence cause this place is by far the best for the crowd, content, and legitimacy of it. Look this is why I asked before I said anything so I appreciate the stern response thank you

Back