Is it asking too much?

If I have already exchanged pictures with someone, and they claim to have this experienced dog, is it too much to ask for a regular picture of them and their dog?

I have had a few guys claim how amazing their dog is of this and that but suddenly ball at me asking for such a thing. Maybe I am just becoming too cynical.

Well, to a catfish, OF COURSE you're asking too much!

Sheesh! Where do you get off expecting any kind of proof that someone is actually what they claim to be? That's some kinda nerve you've got...

Well, to a catfish, OF COURSE you're asking too much!

Sheesh! Where do you get off expecting any kind of proof that someone is actually what they claim to be? That's some kinda nerve you've got...
I don’t even get the point to catfish. I don’t mind sharing fantasies and stuff without this pretend idea that you actually want to meet me. Why bother adding the fact that you might meet me if you don’t want to?

I don’t even get the point to catfish. I don’t mind sharing fantasies and stuff without this pretend idea that you actually want to meet me. Why bother adding the fact that you might meet me if you don’t want to?
Yeah I dont get the whole catfish thing either... I think people get off pretending to be someone/something they are not. Almost like a real life RPG.

Been there done that. The GF and I conversed with a "owner" one time...pix sent...lots of talk.. no pics from him. Finally we point blank asked for a pic of his stuff that was going to breed the GF. He said no he couldn't do that to protect the identity of the stud. WTF!! The stud was a Black Lab. Black Labs all look pretty much alike. Needless to say he was a fake and you will get that alot.

Been there done that. The GF and I conversed with a "owner" one time...pix sent...lots of talk.. no pics from him. Finally we point blank asked for a pic of his stuff that was going to breed the GF. He said no he couldn't do that to protect the identity of the stud. WTF!! The stud was a Black Lab. Black Labs all look pretty much alike. Needless to say he was a fake and you will get that alot.
It worries me when sending pics w/o any in return they are either going to out you or use them to create fake accounts. This goes for other sites as well besides zoo related ones

I wasn’t even asking for an incriminating picture. Just a regular picture of them and the very dog they claim to own and showed pictures of before .

r

Some of these nits seem to get a charge out of all the nonsense. They WANT so badly they can't think of anything else. Then when you ask for something that brings reality crashing in the door anger, fear and hopelessness cause reactions even they can't predict. Always, always, always take precautions. If they resist proving themselves, drop them, ma'am....no matter how good it seems, theres a point where ut becomes too good to be real.

I wasn’t even asking for an incriminating picture. Just a regular picture of them and the very dog they claim to own and showed pictures of before .

r
This is reasonable. However, even if I am meeting someone, i will not nor ever send a face pic. In return, i don't ask for them as it means nothing to me. Sexual pics, maybe. Doggie or horsie pics, sure. Proof pics like maybe a certain object or perhaps a paper with something written on it in front of doggie or horsie, sure. That's easy and it's extremely hard to fake. In fact, i usually do a short video with said objects, that is even more difficult to fake... Except maybe for the Steven Spielberg's out there, lol!

If I have already exchanged pictures with someone, and they claim to have this experienced dog, is it too much to ask for a regular picture of them and their dog?

I have had a few guys claim how amazing their dog is of this and that but suddenly ball at me asking for such a thing. Maybe I am just becoming too cynical.

From the other side I have had similar experiences. Try Art of Zoo and seek a verified owner on there.

My own meets with people were almost always after getting to know them in a chat and messenger convo. Many of the original ones are gone...aol and yahoo were certainly useful in the day....the chat here MIGHT BE useful, though it seems iffy most of the time. One unfortunate reality in these forums and chats is a strong streak of misogyny. That statement is going to raise some hackles, I'm sure, but regardless, it is true. Males react to females one of three basic ways online...." can I nail this?", "this is a strong bitch....too mouthy for me", or as a "possible friend". You're a female, so you'd know better than I, but you can guess which is the least prevalent reaction. For myself, its the last, because I know anything good is going to start with friendship, but too, I'm straight....I like women, as women....and I don't have a compulsion to nail every thing that presents itself, or herself.
That said, patience is your best friend. Don't expect anything worth a damn to happen overnight. When you find a likely that meets your basic criteria, explore that person a bit, or you'll find meeting your desiree' much more likely to fail. I know this isn't what you'd wish to hear, but it's advice that comes out of a LOT of experience. There are many here worth meeting; no one can ever say they have enough friends, if thats all that happens. But more, each person that fits the criteria that fails on meeting brings you one closer to the RIGHT one. Buena Fortuna, Senorita. ;)

Last edited:
I get the catfish. I do.

But another thing to consider is fear/cold feet and burnout.

Some people here have simply given up from all the imposters and others try to meet then change their minds (usually because they feel that there is too much at risk, and I'd have to say rightfully so.)

Yeah I dont get the whole catfish thing either... I think people get off pretending to be someone/something they are not. Almost like a real life RPG.
I blame Jesus. (Trying to be funny here, I apologize if it wasn't.)

Oh and BTW roleplay IS a thing. 😂

I get the catfish. I do.

But another thing to consider is fear/cold feet and burnout.

Some people here have simply given up from all the imposters and others try to meet then change their minds (usually because they feel that there is too much at risk, and I'd have to say rightfully so.)
No excuses for bad behavior. Fear and burnout happen....nothing much to be done about it. Honesty, however, is another thing entirely. If you cant get up for it, you tell the person. Period. If you have "too much at risk", you knew that already. Honesty to yourself first precludes bad outcomes for anyone else.

I second @Oldman , I usually ask for a photo of private part of a pet or the owner (or both) with some random number written on a piece of paper. Not asking for face pics or identifiable markings of course.

Video is even a better idea.

No excuses for bad behavior. Fear and burnout happen....nothing much to be done about it. Honesty, however, is another thing entirely. If you cant get up for it, you tell the person. Period. If you have "too much at risk", you knew that already. Honesty to yourself first precludes bad outcomes for anyone else.
I wasn't excusing bad behavior. I'm simply saying that it's not always just one or the other - there are multiple reasons as to why things don't work out. (And catfishing is one of them.)

I wasn't excusing bad behavior. I'm simply saying that it's not always just one or the other - there are multiple reasons as to why things don't work out. (And catfishing is one of them.)
And of course "There are good and bad people on both sides...." yes?

Some things ARE absolute. Right and wrong is one of them.

Not at all. I feel that's most people. Big talk, no follow through. That's why I don't bother to brag or boast, I can't back it up. My ego is not so frail that I need to prop it up on lies.

I am always trying to get people to come here and help out on my horse breeding farm in exchange for a place to live and to have some fun with the horses.
If I am chatting with someone I think is legitimately interested in coming here I am always happy to at least writhe their screen name on a piece of paper and take a photo of that paper next to the pussy of one of my mares of the bulls of one of my stallion's to at least verify that I have the animals I say that I do.
I have even had people as me if I can really get my stallions to get a hard on so I am happy to get one of my stallions hard and take a photo of that piece of paper next to one of my stallion's rock hard cock.

Where I draw the line is when people ask me for a photo or video of one of my stallions humping me up the butt. That is a photo I don't want any chance on having floating around the net.

Not at all. I feel that's most people. Big talk, no follow through. That's why I don't bother to brag or boast, I can't back it up. My ego is not so frail that I need to prop it up on lies.
Propping up ego on lies? Can you explain to me how that works out?

Back