Is he too big for me?

RotGerShep

Tourist
I have an 11 month old Rottweiler German Shepherd mix that is probably over 100 lbs. That makes him and I pretty close in size. Last week he started a new thing where he would mount me while we're playing. At first it was fun because it was kinda like a game. Except now he has become a little more aggressive with biting and not listening during the period he's trying to mount. He doesn't normally bite hard enough to break skin. Is this behavior I should stop? I feel like he made me his bitch. I don't mind him having his fun sometimes but I need him to listen the rest of the time and be respectful when others are around.

My concern is if he does manage to penetrate and knot me vaginally. I know anally I'll never be able to accommodate him. Will he hurt me badly if he manages to knot me and can I accommodate his length? I read somewhere that you only had to worry about being knotted anally and not vaginally. I had an ex bf who was over 8 inches long but not overly thick. I took it all no problem. I've been told I'm tight and an ex bf couldn't fist me. Will he ruin my vagina for any possible future human partners? I'm kinda over men for now so that's less of a concern. I'm also curious if I can catch any diseases. I'm pretty sure we share a lot of the same bacteria since we sleep together kiss multiple times a day and he has licked about every inch of my body.

Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Diseases are a *NEARLY* nonexistent problem - Aside from one or two VERY unusual bugs (You'd have to work at it to find them) anything you might get from mating with him is just as easy to catch from just petting/brushing/being physically near him. About the only realistic risk is *MAYBE* a yeast infection. Ruin your vagina? No, hon, not a worry. Remember - babies come through there, and while it hurts during the passage, everything shrinks back down to pretty darn close to what it was before they came along. Even the most gigantic dog's knot is only a small fraction of the size of a baby, and the vagina is VERY stretchy and flexible. (Which is part of why a dog rarely manages to maintain a tie with a woman - For the most part, it's so easy to pop the knot out that he more or less "falls out" long before there's any serious pain, and there's almost never even minor tearing) Overall, you've got very little to worry about from a vaginal knot. If he gets into you anally, especially if you're not prepared for it, you could be in for a rather painful experience if he's the type that wants to try to move around or jerk out. The human anus isn't really designed to pass something as large as a dog's knot, and there could be some tearing if he pulls out suddenly and violently. Usually, though, a dog will just apply steady, continuous pressure, and although it will probably involve a fairly serous "OUCH!!!", the knot can usually be passed like an oversized turd, with no permanent damage. Vaginally, if a dog pulls a fully erect knot out of you, there's likely to be a moment of "Yike! That smarts!" and maybe a few minutes of "Hmmm... that's kinda sore", and very little else.

Enjoy him if that's your choice. Don't sweat over it too much - for a female, the pain is likely to be very little, if there's any at all, at least for a vaginal knot. Anal, that's another story... Just reach back and guide him to the right hole.

You shouldn't be worried about diseases and such as long as he's healthy and he's not mating with other dogs or such. You should be aware that he has his shots and that he's dewormed. Then just keep an eye on him not going stray on the streets for example, since he could eat garbage or interact with other dogs that aren't healthy.

As for knotting... well, you should try him by doing missionary but holding his knot outside and test it yourself, i guess that if you accomodate to 8 inches then a dog would be easy.

I didn't think disease was a big issue. At worst I figured it be the same as with a human. I'm just so nervous he'll tear me so bad I need to make a trip to the hospital. I've heard some dogs can be the size of a softball. It's a lot of mixed emotions for me. I'm not sexually attracted to him. My love for him is more emotional. He brings so much joy to my life. I just have this desire to please him anyway I can. It is a turn on when I'm masturbating and his red rocket starts peeking out before he gets up and helps me out. I also crave and need his kisses.

I didn't think disease was a big issue. At worst I figured it be the same as with a human. I'm just so nervous he'll tear me so bad I need to make a trip to the hospital. I've heard some dogs can be the size of a softball. It's a lot of mixed emotions for me. I'm not sexually attracted to him. My love for him is more emotional. He brings so much joy to my life. I just have this desire to please him anyway I can. It is a turn on when I'm masturbating and his red rocket starts peeking out before he gets up and helps me out. I also crave and need his kisses.
☺️ He needs to get off just like you do, he has needs and you just wanna help him

I'm also curious if I can catch any diseases. I'm pretty sure we share a lot of the same bacteria since we sleep together kiss multiple times a day and he has licked about every inch of my body.
You're right about the diseases but there is a very slim chance that you might be allergic to something only found in his ejaculate.

can I accommodate his length?
Damned if I know. Let's find out. Grasp him near the base of his penis squeeze gently a few times. He'll do the rest. Measure his length and test yourself with a convenient toy to answer that question. While you're at it, splash some of his ejaculate on some sensitive skin and see how you react. That will answer the allergy question without getting life threatening.

Will he hurt me badly if he manages to knot me and can I accommodate his length?
No, he isn't that big. It will be a lot like the first time you had sex with a human, there will be some discomfort as your body learns new shapes and new uses for muscles. Kegel exercises will help. Bitches are quiet muscular in that region for a reason.

Will he ruin my vagina for any possible future human partners?
No. When you stop tying with large dogs, your body will slowly return to its human norm. He may ruin your libido for humans, though.

Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

If you have never owned a dominant breed dog (like a Rottweiler) before, get some training advice on the subject. It is perfectly normal to have a strong willed animal that will take charge and screw your brains out when invited but remain an obedience champ otherwise. I've had that relationship with a number of critters over the years, but it isn't automatic. You have to teach them how to live that way and maintain the relationship.

Just an advice from someone who's being friendly in here with all the pet lovers around. If you don't feel sexually attracted to him, don't force yourself to do something you wouldn't like. Having sex is a bond, and by that you'll experience something that might change your mind, neither bad or good. But you may eventually start looking at him in a different way. I'd suggest you to go slow and check it, if you want to "test him out" when it comes to sex, i'd tell you to use the "v shape" position with your hand and fingers and avoid his knot to enter, and then just check his size, or maybe you can masturbate him, he'll love that too, but keep in mind to not doing it if he's laying down since that if you're planning him on mounting you it'll be hard later on.

Careful on the mounting habit. It can get out of control really fast and the power dynamic can change. He is trying to make you his bitch yes.

when I started out and lost my pawginity I let him Mount whenever he wanted for a good week and let’s be honest I definitely wanted it. This gave him a huge ego boost that I hadn’t seen with him before. Anyway this lead to him trying to mount me aggressively (not biting) but literally trying to knock me over and jump on me. The first few times I just let him have it because it was really hot to me coming home and getting knocked over and rammed. It quickly turned into him trying to dominate me in front of people. He got jealous whenever I had friends over and would try to mount me in front of them. Don’t think he wanted to have sex because we usually would before people came over to avoid that but he would try anyway. I ended up having to hide him in the back room whenever I had guests over, and he would bark a lot. Still trying to get him to obey but its hard to say no because the sex is really good, and if you let them get away with it in the beginning it does tell them A: you’re their bitch. B: Im in charge even though that’s not true.

Careful on the mounting habit. It can get out of control really fast and the power dynamic can change. He is trying to make you his bitch yes.

when I started out and lost my pawginity I let him Mount whenever he wanted for a good week and let’s be honest I definitely wanted it. This gave him a huge ego boost that I hadn’t seen with him before. Anyway this lead to him trying to mount me aggressively (not biting) but literally trying to knock me over and jump on me. The first few times I just let him have it because it was really hot to me coming home and getting knocked over and rammed. It quickly turned into him trying to dominate me in front of people. He got jealous whenever I had friends over and would try to mount me in front of them. Don’t think he wanted to have sex because we usually would before people came over to avoid that but he would try anyway. I ended up having to hide him in the back room whenever I had guests over, and he would bark a lot. Still trying to get him to obey but its hard to say no because the sex is really good, and if you let them get away with it in the beginning it does tell them A: you’re their bitch. B: Im in charge even though that’s not true.
stop feeding him Nice food, take away his toys etc, when he does this, tie him up in the back garden or put him in his cage, even hit him lightly in the face (as admonishment not as abuse) when he mounts you without permission (if you assume the position, even if it's to fix a plug, or fuck another partner don't punish him) , assert yourself, he can over power you for a moment, you can overpower him forever.

You could even muzzle him, make him watch another man or dog fuck you, and when he starts making a fuss, cage him.

You guys rock! Thanks for all this helpful information. It was really helpful. You've given me a lot of confidence. Wish me luck if it happens.

You guys rock! Thanks for all this helpful information. It was really helpful. You've given me a lot of confidence. Wish me luck if it happens.
Did it happen? You wrote "Doggy virginity is now gone bump". Was it with your 11 month old German Shepherd mix?

Did it happen? You wrote "Doggy virginity is now gone bump". Was it with your 11 month old German Shepherd mix?
It did happen!
I'm a bit late, but I'm 4'7 and maybe 100-110 when soaking wet and most of the dogs I've been with either outweigh me or can otherwise easily overpower me. I've only ever had one dog who's knot was simply too big to fit in my pussy no matter how hard he tried. As far as pain I'm not a reliable source, because for me; pain is pleasure. I know its been said better above but you have a higher chance of catching something from him licking you than breeding you, but again the chance either way is very small. You deffinetly want him to understand he can't do it when other people are around, or better yet, only when you let him. Just to avoid getting caught (especially if you live with someone you wouldn't want to find out)
I'm 5'4" and 110. I certainly had pain but not enough to stop me from doing it again with the one I love. I think the trauma was caused when he turned and pulled. How do they put the knot in you? I felt it was much smaller when he first put it in. It looked about orange sized when he pulled it out of me and when I tested myself before hand I couldn't fit 4 fingers all the way in.

It did happen!

I'm 5'4" and 110. I certainly had pain but not enough to stop me from doing it again with the one I love. I think the trauma was caused when he turned and pulled. How do they put the knot in you? I felt it was much smaller when he first put it in. It looked about orange sized when he pulled it out of me and when I tested myself before hand I couldn't fit 4 fingers all the way in.

Congratulations :) Hope you both enjoyed it!

His penis *WAS INDEED* much smaller when he put it into you. You're not imagining that.

A dog isn't like a human - As anyone who's had sex with a human male knows, humans MUST "get hard" before they can put their penis into a vagina or anus. Which means they enter at full size, give or take a tiny amount. Dogs don't. They've got a bone - an actual, literal bone that a biologist would refer to as a "baculum" - inside their penis. That lets them shove it into whatever opening is available without needing to be hard. The bone itself is quite slim - for a shep or rotty sized dog, about the thickness of a pencil is pretty normal. The "meat" of the penis around the bone is pretty slim and stretchy, not all that much thicker than the bone inside it, and can be easily "squished almost flat to the bone" to let it get into tight places, so he can put it into just about any size opening that's at least a little larger than the bone itself. Once the penis is inside, it begins to swell VERY rapidly, almost always starting with the knot portion. The knot can go from "I can't even tell where it is" to nearly full size in as little as 1-2 seconds. This is to lock the penis inside whatever he's put it into to ensure that he pumps as much sperm as possible into his mate. After that, the rest starts to expand, first fairly quickly blowing up to full thickness, then gradually lengthening as he becomes fully erect. He'll reach full thickness in probably about 15-30 seconds, then keep expanding to full thickness as he ejaculates. With each pulse of ejaculation, which starts almost immediately as he enters whatever hole he's using, the length will also increase a bit at a time until he reaches his fully erect size, whatever that ends up being. The last little bit takes longer, and happens gradually as he pumps his sperm into whatever it is his penis is in.

Give or take a little, a knot on a shep or rotty that's about 2-3 inches across by about 2 inches high, by about 1.5-2 inches from front to back isn't even slightly unusual. About the size of an orange is a reasonably accurate description for a shep or rotty. Total length (when fully erect) from tip to the back of the knot can be anywhere from 7-9 inches, with the shaft in front of the knot anywhere from an inch to an inch and a half thick. Remember that behind the knot, he's got anywhere from an inch or two, to as much as 5 or 6 inches on some breeds, of shaft that can push the knot further into you, but it's MUCH slimmer than the thickness of the shaft in front of the knot. He instinctively wants to push as deep inside whatever he's mating with as he possibly can.

like everything it can take practice
I had a friend that feared about what would happen with anal penetration she thought it would rip her so she bought a dragon dildo and strectched the hole and today she takes her dog anally and he has 30 centimeter cock and big knot.

about diseases - if he is checked in the vet routinely theres is no special fear. you kiss also almost daily and you are fine by now and if it was that dangerous I would promise you you would have heard about epidemic of women in the hospital with some kind of common disease you can get for dogs because many are active in some way with dogs but you don't hear something like that

Well I see that you are already starting to experience sex with him so hopefully you are beginning to learn this new pleasure. Don't be afraid to try new positions as well. I really like the missionary position the best and I always am able to have an orgasm in this position as opposed to the doggie position which is much harder to have an orgasm in. Hope you have fun............

Last edited:
It did happen!

Well done to you! It's so nice to hear about a girl's first time with K9. As others have said, his knot swells up while it is inside your vagina and locks his penis in place while he ejaculates his semen into you. Obviously, the more times you mate with him, the better you will both get at it. Keep us informed as to how it is going with you.

Back