Is Beastforum archived?

I know I've posted about this before, but I really am seeking thorough information. Beastforum existed from 2005 to 2018...13 years, millions of posts, terabytes of content, and countless memories and users lost when the site shut down in 2018. A very significant loss for data. But I'm wondering: what happened to all of the users? Are there ways to find them? Is anything archived? I'm very curious, information would be appreciated. I can't believe we lost all those people on there...

According to the way back machine the site has been excluded but I wonder of there is an alternative way to access to the achives

The site had been up for 20 years , it's gone , bye, see you later, frankly I'm kinda glad. I hope all that data stays lost. There was a massive security breakdown and out of the 2.4 million users maybe 88 k were actually active. It served it's purpose time to move on

I know I've posted about this before, but I really am seeking thorough information. Beastforum existed from 2005 to 2018...13 years, millions of posts, terabytes of content, and countless memories and users lost when the site shut down in 2018. A very significant loss for data. But I'm wondering: what happened to all of the users? Are there ways to find them? Is anything archived? I'm very curious, information would be appreciated. I can't believe we lost all those people on there...
Someone here made an archive of the complete BF website.

Wheter or not the download still works, I cannot tell you.

I don't understand sorry ^^'
Once upon a time, there was a cartoon called Bullwinkle. A segment on the show featured genius dog who walked upright and wore glasses, and his kid sidekick named Sherman. They would hop in the “way back machine” and go back in time to some historical event. I thought that’s what you were referring to. I now feel ancient, thanks!

Once upon a time, there was a cartoon called Bullwinkle. A segment on the show featured genius dog who walked upright and wore glasses, and his kid sidekick named Sherman. They would hop in the “way back machine” and go back in time to some historical event. I thought that’s what you were referring to. I now feel ancient, thanks!
Thank you for explaning! If that can make you feel better I'm French so that's why I do not know this cartoon haha

Back