Is Beastality fully satisfying ?

sexually and perhaps at a companionship level I’d say absolutely. however most animals arent exactly the conversational type, so in terms of a full on romantic relationship, no.

Neither. They’re different. You can’t have a conversation with a dog. You can’t take a dog all the places you can go with a human and make memories.
While I agree with that, conversations can still be had, they just are slightly one sided, but dogs are great listeners and they still can recognise your emotional state and respond in kind such as trying to offer comfort if your upset or excitement when your happy. And as for going places again this is true, but it's not really the dogs fault in lacking something, rather it's human society that is to blame with that one.

I am 100% satisfying with my dogs.

1-jpg.155382
I’m a guy, but Oh my god they’re so huge I love them 😍🥰

N

Neither. They’re different. You can’t have a conversation with a dog. You can’t take a dog all the places you can go with a human and make memories.

I absolutely have taken him places I can take humans. Oh shit I can't take Max into an exclusive restaurant! Oh noes!

Wait, I actually value hiking, camping, and an active lifestyle. He is the reason why all of my memories of these things are great.

Also what part of having a conversation makes it a relationship? A deep emotional connection makes a relationship. I have that with Max, and I had that with Shady.

Not to mention plenty of men and women are here too that have amazing relationships outside of sex. It's like humans and canines have had deep non-sexual relationships for literally thousands of years.

Does it match a human relationship? No, because it's different, not lesser. It's not what you need, but I am plenty happy and so are others.

I absolutely have taken him places I can take humans. Oh shit I can't take Max into an exclusive restaurant! Oh noes!

Wait, I actually value hiking, camping, and an active lifestyle. He is the reason why all of my memories of these things are great.

Also what part of having a conversation makes it a relationship? A deep emotional connection makes a relationship. I have that with Max, and I had that with Shady.

Not to mention plenty of men and women are here too that have amazing relationships outside of sex. It's like humans and canines have had deep non-sexual relationships for literally thousands of years.

Does it match a human relationship? No, because it's different, not lesser. It's not what you need, but I am plenty happy and so are others.
Very well said.

It’s all about how much effort you are willing to put into the experience/relationship. You need to ask yourself is it just going to be about sex or do I actually want to develop a relationship with my partner. If you just want to have sex with your partner that is fine. My first few times with Samson were quick, unorthodox, and really just new for both of us. I’m not saying it wasn’t good because it was really great and different. Just he lacked direction and attention when it came to the sex. In time and with some training he’s become quite the lover. What used to be quick, dominant, power sex has become driven, attentive, lasting love making. I decided to pursue a relationship with Samson and have him become my bf. It’s a unique dynamic but is totally worth it I do recommend if able.😘

It’s all about how much effort you are willing to put into the experience/relationship. You need to ask yourself is it just going to be about sex or do I actually want to develop a relationship with my partner. If you just want to have sex with your partner that is fine. My first few times with Samson were quick, unorthodox, and really just new for both of us. I’m not saying it wasn’t good because it was really great and different. Just he lacked direction and attention when it came to the sex. In time and with some training he’s become quite the lover. What used to be quick, dominant, power sex has become driven, attentive, lasting love making. I decided to pursue a relationship with Samson and have him become my bf. It’s a unique dynamic but is totally worth it I do recommend if able.😘
:love::love::love::love:
I totally agree it takes some time for both to get good at it together.

I use to chat with someone that once they moved out on their own got a Great Dane. Their relationship was a couple not a pet and owner. They were very happy. It was more than just sex, but they did have sex often.

Thank you, this helps a lot. I guess I won’t know until I try it myself 🥰
I've owned 5 different k9s that I shared with a few females and helped a friend share his. Honestly it's good and when your at home or with a owner you really trust and can be comfortable thats the really good times. If your in a relationship and you 3 can mix it up, its the combination that's the best. Typically forplay 5 or 10 minutes licking and such. Mount if he gets in and knots 10 to 15. If he enjoys getting sucked another 10 minutes. Their cock can get dry so pay attention and if he's acting uncomfortable, I'd let him lick down and relax .

Never done it myself, but a dog is a dog. He’s not going to be actively trying to get you off, and most do not last long. However, arousal always leads to better sex— I’m guessing a big part of it is how into it you are.

As a women who hasn’t tried Beastality yet, is it as satisfying as everyone makes it out to be?im not fully experienced yet, but during sex with a man, many times I am frustrated with how short or unsatisfactory it is? Also these videos, although hot, seem rather short and brief. So I have to ask the question, is it as good as it’s being made out to be?

I consider all the factors that lead to my experience being a large part of the reason my experience was so satisfying.

I had been talking to the owner over the years. We talked about what to expect a lot.

He talked me through everything that was happening. If I said “ouch my leg” he would move quickly to a paw. He held him in place. He was respectful the entire time.

Those are things that mattered to me. I felt safe and was able to enjoy the experience.

I consider all the factors that lead to my experience being a large part of the reason my experience was so satisfying.

I had been talking to the owner over the years. We talked about what to expect a lot.

He talked me through everything that was happening. If I said “ouch my leg” he would move quickly to a paw. He held him in place. He was respectful the entire time.

Those are things that mattered to me. I felt safe and was able to enjoy the experience.
I agree. My gf is important to me so got the floor pads for her to kneel on and when our pups nails get to the point their scratching her I have k9 boots with rubber souls till we got his nail cut. Being there to help because you care and want the entire experience to be fun really helps her enjoy the lifestyle.

For me it is very satisfying!
It feels like my boy is connected to me and knows what I like and what I want.

The intensity some times it's over whelming but I enjoy the raw power that he puts into it trying to breed me.

Then sometimes we take it slow and savor the moment and it seems like he enjoys just being inside me while I'm letting him and praising him for making me feel so good.

just as a quick example - a dog knot can last 2 minutes to 45 minutes. So imagine just kneeling there on your hands and knees for 30+ minutes with pretty much nothing happening - no one would sit and watch that.
This sounds amazing! I'd pull out my phone and watch YouTube videos. :LOL: But yes, as for content, it might not be super fantastic to watch.

As a women who hasn’t tried Beastality yet, is it as satisfying as everyone makes it out to be?im not fully experienced yet, but during sex with a man, many times I am frustrated with how short or unsatisfactory it is? Also these videos, although hot, seem rather short and brief. So I have to ask the question, is it as good as it’s being made out to be?
It's difficult for me to orgasm from penetration, but doggy style makes me feel like my face is melting. So I'm also curious, OP, if it would feel as good as it seems like it feels.

Het is fijn met alles wat er bij hoort.
De spanning, het onderdanige waar ik van hou.
Bij een face fuck kom ik klaar binnen de minuut met mijn vingers op mijn poesje.

A male pony would probably be too - large, hot. Large. I lick/suck/fuck mares. If a boy shows himself, I know what to do. I prefer to pound mare pussy. I'm stupid.

Back