Is Beastality fully satisfying ?

It depends on who you ask. There's people who having sex with their dog makes them happy. For me, only having sex is not enough to be happy, I'm hyper submissive and Bestiality only makes me happy when the dog is fully in control of me 24/7, when I become his bitch and he owns me. So it depends on who you ask.

It's not easy to be fully satisfied with zoo alone. It is possible but by and large human company is important to maintain our own identity as a social animal

As a women who hasn’t tried Beastality yet, is it as satisfying as everyone makes it out to be?im not fully experienced yet, but during sex with a man, many times I am frustrated with how short or unsatisfactory it is? Also these videos, although hot, seem rather short and brief. So I have to ask the question, is it as good as it’s being made out to be?
I fell in love with it because it's different to human sex - it's so carnal and pure, and takes us back to the roots of our own animalistic brains. I feel such a true connection when I'm mating with an animal - there's no words, just two lovers in action 🥰

I fell in love with it because it's different to human sex - it's so carnal and pure, and takes us back to the roots of our own animalistic brains. I feel such a true connection when I'm mating with an animal - there's no words, just two lovers in action 🥰
Primal and raw

humans make relationships complicated...animals on the other hand not only don't but can't make things complicate...they are transparent...they let you know what they want or don't want...it is life and love on a simple level....and I don't have to get complicated when I with my horse. What a relief! :)

I’m curious about this and very new to this so am interested in giving a try. Was a good read what others thought about it

As a women who hasn’t tried Beastality yet, is it as satisfying as everyone makes it out to be?im not fully experienced yet, but during sex with a man, many times I am frustrated with how short or unsatisfactory it is? Also these videos, although hot, seem rather short and brief. So I have to ask the question, is it as good as it’s being made out to be?
yes

Back