Is anal/penetrative sex pleasurable for animals?

Kittü

Tourist
I've been wondering this because many people can get even orgasms through it but I've always wanted to know if it's possible for i.e. a dog to get a prostate orgasm. And is even penetrative sex pleasurable for them.

Dogs definitely have the capacity enjoy attention out back(anus and surrounding fur/muscles) in the form of petting, massaging, or even licking. Both in nonsexual, relaxing sense as part of generally receiving pets/attention and in the sense that male dogs may feel pleasurably stimulated by this to the point their penis/knot begins to engorge. There are a lot of strong muscles back there by the tailhole working hard all the time, and massaging those muscles is typically quite enjoyable. The back of their legs and "gooch" too.

Prostate orgasms from penetration though? The capacity to enjoy prostate rubbing is possibly there but bottoming is just as much a mental experience as it is a physical one, and most male dogs do not enjoy being put in submissive situations to even get to the point of penetration. I'm not going to speak for all male dogs but I'd say generally you wouldn't see a male dog enjoying anal, especially not to the point of achieving a prostate orgasm.

I've been wondering this because many people can get even orgasms through it but I've always wanted to know if it's possible for i.e. a dog to get a prostate orgasm. And is even penetrative sex pleasurable for them.
I know an Australian shepherd boy who will get fully hard and start cumming in his sheath from his butt being fingered literally no touching his dick at all prior. So, im inclined to say yes, but it is very rare.

I know an Australian shepherd boy who will get fully hard and start cumming in his sheath from his butt being fingered literally no touching his dick at all prior. So, im inclined to say yes, but it is very rare.
That sounds like an awesome experience and I hope to see it one day

I remember an anecdote from Temple Grandin's book of a boar pig that was only able to get hard (for semen collection) if he had something up his butt. No mention was made of how the farmer first "discovered" this... :sneaky:

Back