Intro to the forum

Depositer

Tourist
Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to this forum and the general zoo community. I'm currently a university student in NY primarily looking to make some friends and have a fun time while learning more about the community. Please bare with me as I may be lacking in knowledge in some places!

I'm very open to any conversations regardless of the topic. So please feel free to chat if you so desire. Not too much else to say, thank you for reading my introduction I hope to have an enjoyable time here!

Hi and welcome to the group. You’ll find a cool and diverse crowd here. Just make sure you keep your personal info a secret and be supportive and fun with everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to this forum and the general zoo community. I'm currently a university student in NY primarily looking to make some friends and have a fun time while learning more about the community. Please bare with me as I may be lacking in knowledge in some places!

I'm very open to any conversations regardless of the topic. So please feel free to chat if you so desire. Not too much else to say, thank you for reading my introduction I hope to have an enjoyable time here!
welcome

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here's your key, your room number is 245 on the fifth floor. 😂😂

For real though, welcome dude. :)

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here's your key, your room number is 245 on the fifth floor. 😂😂

For real though, welcome dude. :)
Thanks I'll be sure to let the landlord know about my future adventures with the neighborhood dog🐶.

Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to being here and providing future content.

Thanks I'll be sure to let the landlord know about my future adventures with the neighborhood dog🐶.

Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to being here and providing future content.
If you don't let the landlord know, then shit will go down. 😝🤣

Enjoy your time here. :)

Back