Interesting first week on Zooville

Do you mind me asking what bothered you? Just the taboo of it? Or it's a moral question? Don't reply if it's too personal

I did for a long time. Curiously it was a few years after being in it. But then I did a fair bit of soul searching and made peace with it

Oh. Just go to my profile and start conversation. I don't want to suggest kik or other chat apps unless you feel that it's ok

I think you're still not able to.
You need a certian amount of 'points' here before you can text private.
I bet you only need a few comments to get there love.

@CuriousFemaleAU welcome enjoy the site, stay safe enjoy, take it from me if you have zoo traits they are near impossible to leave behind. I have tried, lol not any more, cheers LL

Just wanted to thank anyone for the positive message I received and have really enjoyed reading all of the posts on their own experiences. I do struggle sometimes with what it is I sometimes do.

Thank you all in advance
CuriousFemaleAU
Dont ever feel like your doing something wrong. As long as everyone involved is enjoying it who cares what others think. Just do you!! 🔥

Just wanted to thank anyone for the positive message I received and have really enjoyed reading all of the posts on their own experiences. I do struggle sometimes with what it is I sometimes do.

Thank you all in advance
CuriousFemaleAU
Feel free to reach if you wish to chat, active F in UK with 14 years experience.

Back