Insatiable dog

D

Doglover4055

For those of you that have an insatiable dog, how did you handle it? If he was constantly trying to get on you, but life got in the way.
On a day when you were more available, did you give into him to satisfy his mood or make him wait.
Did he try to have his way with you or force you to give into him?
If you did give into him, did it start to calm him down a little, or did he try to go for more?

For those of you that have an insatiable dog, how did you handle it?
I have a dog like that. Most days he gets a sucking 2-3 times a day. If that is not possible, I just ignore his advances until he gives up.

On a day when you were more available, did you give into him to satisfy his mood or make him wait.
Making him wait just makes him more anxious. Sometimes I even preventatively suck him to calm him down. :D

Did he try to have his way with you or force you to give into him?
When my dog gets too horny, he loudly complains that I am not cooperating. Or he might try to mount a part of my body that is closest to him. I would not count that as forcing though.

If you did give into him, did it start to calm him down a little, or did he try to go for more?
In my experience sex causes my dog to fall asleep shortly after for a few hours. It also calms him down in general. He generally does not want more sex until a few hours have passed. If he is more excited for example when we have zoo friends over and tries to initiate more sex too quickly after just having some, he will have trouble keeping an erection and usually stops it quickly. So since I know this I know to wait a few hours until I take his advances seriously. :D

i live only with my little pack so it's very rare for me to not have time to relieve him... when i really don't (like if i'm in the middle of fixing something and switching to him would mean i'd have to go clean up first) have the time, he gives up after a bit, while giving a very vocal disapproval.

in my experience, they pick up pretty quickly on when it's the right time.

Reactions: pes
Back