Inflatable Knot toy with discrete packaging?

pupmumbles

Lurker
Hey all! Any suggestions to inflatable preferably with cum tube toys that wont be obviously if my roommate happens to see the delivery box?

I don't have any recommendation on the toy, but most established stores use "discrete" packaging. Just a normal shipping box and a label that doesn't list their company name so you don't need to worry about your roommate.

I know FedEx will let you ship to a local branch for pickup. As I did it for one of my purchases. I would think UPS and the post office would do the same. When you get all the way to check out see what the shipping carrier is and what the nearest location to you is and give them a call to see if they would hold the package for pickup.

Check out my profile, if you like the toy I have (big knot though) but not as big as most knot toys out there, it just takes some work to finally pop it in.

Message me if you like the toy, I can send you a link and yes discreet packaging c:

Yes this is true, have you seen that one picture though? It's just a dildo wrapped in white packaging, the shape is more than obvious 🤣
This shouldn't happen to you haha

Back