Inflatable dog knot dildos

Going to give my two cents on the inflatable fluffer model from Primal Hardware, very similar to bad dragon in quality. The outside is rather soft and squishy with a firmer core to the toy. Has a decent texture and the build quality feels a lot better than bad dragon as far as hose connections (I've had bad dragon cum tubes pull out of the base of the toy)

The reason your browser is telling you that is because their security certificate expired, and also because it was apparently purchased through their webhosting company (or a previous webhosting company, or just maybe they're reusing someone else's cert). As far as I can tell, they still offer the ability to use SSL, it's just that the certificate authorities use a business model of forcing companies to pay annual fees to keep renewing their certs. Neither of these necessarily means that their site is actually insecure.

If they're reusing someone else's certificate, that's a little more problematic, but I still don't think it's necessarily insecure. AFAIK the only reason to tie a cert to a particular web domain is to prove that you have connected to that site, rather than to someone intercepting your data. For a one-time purchase, the worst that could happen is that someone else knows you've bought a dog cock dildo and has your shipping address and credit card number. Embarrassing but you could claim it was a gift for a bridal shower or something.

If you are purchasing through them, you'll probably want to use a one-time credit card number (but that's true anywhere) or use Bitcoin if they take it. They might also use a third party credit card processor, in which case you'd be more concerned about whether that third party's checkout system security was good.
Thanks for taking the time to post this message, I really appreciate it.

Has anybody else ever thought about connecting an inflatable knot to a venus 2000 or similar machine to simulate a throbbing effect?

I also have two of the elypse vixens. Very good toys. Texture is ultra smooth, so not so realistic that way, but once in and you start pumping it up.. very fun. The vixens are IIRC 7 long.. but after the knot its like 9? I think. So its a tad long for the knot on the wife. And makes the bend in me. But reallly nice. For me longer or shorter would be better.. so deeper around the corner.. or shallower would be better. (Yes im a guy)
Have the smaller one and love it just wish I would have gotten the squirter next one though

I would really like to buy the Vixen from Elypse Art but if I go into the website it says site not secure so a little wary. I am in The UK so any feedback would be appreciated.
I bought two of them and I have been very happy with everything, the ste is safe and the lady was very nice and helpfull, the products worth every penny...even my ex wife fell in love with them...

I bought two of them and I have been very happy with everything, the ste is safe and the lady was very nice and helpfull, the products worth every penny...even my ex wife fell in love with them...
Hi thanks and I took the plunge and bought the Vixen and very happy that I did.

I also have two of the elypse vixens. Very good toys. Texture is ultra smooth, so not so realistic that way, but once in and you start pumping it up.. very fun. The vixens are IIRC 7 long.. but after the knot its like 9? I think. So its a tad long for the knot on the wife. And makes the bend in me. But reallly nice. For me longer or shorter would be better.. so deeper around the corner.. or shallower would be better. (Yes im a guy)
Do you have a comparison of the firmnes?

This one looks like fun

View attachment 224233
I do find that one fun, Have had one for a bit over 2 years and gets pretty regular uses (Every few days), It ties fairly well for it's size, I do also have the BBW (Big Bad Wolf) form them as well, took a while before I was able to manage that knot, but now once it's fully inflated, becomes quite the ride and presses in all the right spots.

Gunna offer my two cents and I can honestly say, owning the Vixen and have for about ten years now, it's total junk for anal. The build quality is fine but the texture is just horrendous. No matter what lube you use or how much it feels like you're trying to squeegee a dry window.

We have one. Only complaint is are from knot to base is too short to get know to lock into pussy
I have fluffer and I agree with that, whilst I love the way the knot feels anyway, it'd be better if there was a little more room behind it to get it in further.

Gunna offer my two cents and I can honestly say, owning the Vixen and have for about ten years now, it's total junk for anal. The build quality is fine but the texture is just horrendous. No matter what lube you use or how much it feels like you're trying to squeegee a dry window.
Agreed! They were first to market with an inflatable and they are well made/pretty to look at, but texture (or lack there of) sucks

Back