Inactive.. and guilt..

First, I will disclaim that I myself have never done anyting personally. I have always enjoyed the videos though. When I was younger I def had some guilt, but these days, no guilt at all, just worried of being outed with the wrong people, but I would love to find myself in a relationship where I could share my signifiant other.

I can't say I've ever felt any guilt or uncertainty at all, but my level of interest waxes and wanes over time, and I've had months at a time where I've not given it much thought at all. Always seems to come back to me though :)

First, I will disclaim that I myself have never done anyting personally. I have always enjoyed the videos though. When I was younger I def had some guilt, but these days, no guilt at all, just worried of being outed with the wrong people, but I would love to find myself in a relationship where I could share my signifiant other.
Understand that.. and likewise.. but I think there is always the guilt/fear of outing that probably makes it exciting for people?

Understand that.. and likewise.. but I think there is always the guilt/fear of outing that probably makes it exciting for people?
Idk, certainly something to that for sure. But for me, I'd prefer it not to be some huge deal that could end your life (in a sense) if it came out. It could too easily be weponized against you and I see as much wrong in that as those who would demonize and play some kind of moral card against someone into it. All things considered of course. Actually harming a living thing is harming a living thing and that is obviously wrong. Beyond that, I don't quite comprehend the outrage about it.

What’s the longest anyone has had a dry spell.. and do any of the guys or girls ever feel weird guilt, or feelings of being unsure?
It’s been maybe 15 years. I’ve never felt guilt at all, I guess I’m lucky in that regard. I’ve always just known that most other people think it’s wrong, disagreed wholeheartedly and accepted that I just can’t share this with them.

My girl for the most part was the one to determine when we had sex. Sometimes there would be weeks on end when she wasn't in the mood mostly cause she was older. The longest was a month and a few days.

As for the whole guilt situation it's normal and comes with reevaluating ones core values. There's nothing to be ashamed or guilty of as long as everything's kosher and consensual. If you still have problems accepting then just remember that you like most of us care about her enough to set her wants and needs equal to if not above your own and that's something to be proud of.

I've only ever had sex with humans, and the last time was nearly five years ago.
As for feeling guilty or unsure...nah. I don't feel any guilt or shame over my sexuality. I've thought a lot about it and came to my own conclusions that sex with animals is morally neutral.

I feel like you speak for many

Everyone goes through periods of not having sex. Sometimes my real life gets busy and I just don't have to stop and think about it. Other times, my partner/partners are not in the mood. Just depends, but As far as feeling guilty? If no one is getting hurt, who cares? I don't go out and advertise it, but what we do behind closed doors is our business. Again, as long as your not hurting any animal or another person. Same for people that like to drink piss or smear poop on themselves, or any other kinky thing. Society may frown upon it, but if it makes you happy, then do it. We only live once, so I'm gonna stick my dick in as many fun things as possible lol.

Back