I’m scared he’s going to bite my clit.

Anyone have a dog do this little nibble/bite thing after he licks your pussy making it look like he is going to bite my clit w his front teeth. Resembles a little mild seizure! 😅.
if you "vee" two fingers over your clit, he cant get teeth close enough....the behavior is the same as getting tangles out of fur....they dont tip to us not being them. The "vee" might eventually teach him not to do it, but you may be stuck with it. Buena Fortuna

Anyone have a dog do this little nibble/bite thing after he licks your pussy making it look like he is going to bite my clit w his front teeth. Resembles a little mild seizure! 😅.
I had this dog that loved to lick before he mounted. The first time he started licking me from behind he started licking my balls then out of know where he nibbled on them, it scared me. After a few minutes I realized he wasn’t going to bite them and I started to let him do it and it felt amazing.

That happens, I suppose. You know when she gets TOO eager, you can pinch her nose and she'll settle down? 😅
Honestly, I don’t even know what exactly did it. Maybe one of her front teeth just grazed it just right, but a little nick in the tissue. I avoided doing anything sexual for about a month.

I had this dog that loved to lick before he mounted. The first time he started licking me from behind he started licking my balls then out of know where he nibbled on them, it scared me. After a few minutes I realized he wasn’t going to bite them and I started to let him do it and it felt amazing.
It makes me so nervous!! Was it like he gets a glossy look in his eyes and can’t help, but do the little nibbling/biting. Maybe I’ll get the nerve to just let him do it one night and see what happens. 😅😅😅

Back