I'm not new here but new account

PurpleLegs

Tourist
24m turning 25 in April. I have a pretty boring life right now; I work, play games, play with dildos, sleep. I'm interested in dogs and horses, and I won't sugarcoat it, it's sexual, not romantic. That doesn't mean I don't care for their health or well-being, or that I'm incapable of connecting with them. I have pets, and have had pets in the past that have always been the primary light in my life.

But, I'm here because it's my dream not only to taste and swallow a huge load straight from a horse, but also to feel a real dog's fat knot swelling up inside me.

This may sound a bit off line here, but thank you for not using words such as, fuck, bitch, slut, perverted. Granted they all have their moments but personally as an introduction I find it demeaning. I realize many if not the majority here find no issue, but TY. Good luck and safety in your endeavor!

24m turning 25 in April. I have a pretty boring life right now; I work, play games, play with dildos, sleep. I'm interested in dogs and horses, and I won't sugarcoat it, it's sexual, not romantic. That doesn't mean I don't care for their health or well-being, or that I'm incapable of connecting with them. I have pets, and have had pets in the past that have always been the primary light in my life.

But, I'm here because it's my dream not only to taste and swallow a huge load straight from a horse, but also to feel a real dog's fat knot swelling up inside me.
If you're a returnee and you had another nick, you should check with the admin/mods. Otherwise youll find yourself with both nicks Banned.

@Oldman

That will probably fetch one, though it may be later tonight
Alright cool, thanks.
@Oldman if you see this after I go to bed; My old account was KnǾt a FǓrry
A while back I cut it off cause I was feeling kinda panicky and unsure of myself. It wasn't deleted, and it wasn't banned or anything.
That being said, I should mention that when I had that account, I skimmed through the rules and missed the one about not posting anything even related to incest, and at least one of my posts does mention some stuff. If that's ban-worthy then I guess I'm cooked, sorry. I hope you can just delete it and move on though.

I'm going to leave this reply here as well for anyone reading at this point;
I'm especially not looking for human romantical connection. It's always nice to meet people and maybe make friends, but I'm not in search of anything more than that from people. Am I attracted to humans? Yes, women especially. I even have crushes. And if I feel like I should pursue someone I like, then I will. And it will be someone I meet naturally in person without planning it ahead of time online with someone else.

I like your honesty. I hope you are open to zoo (romantic) feelings growing over time. It can start by being empathetic towards the animals like how can I make sure they enjoy sex more or how to I ensure my kinks aren't making them uncomfortable or just spending a lot of time on nonsexual stuff while noticing their enjoyment is a big deal to you. Then you might improve things and start looking for more ways and it just takes off from there. I don't think most people want to marry their dog or even have a dog replace every aspect of what a human partner might offer, but over time dogs can grow on you to become very deep. Zoo takes different forms for everyone. Not trying to push you at all, just letting you know one of the ways zoo happens.

It can start by being empathetic towards the animals like how can I make sure they enjoy sex more or how to I ensure my kinks aren't making them uncomfortable
I mean I'm already that way, I need to know my partner is enjoying theirself in order to be enjoying myself (Also I'd rather insert a cactus into my urethra than hurt someone)
That being said, a big part of actually connecting with someone "spiritually" for me is the intellectual aspect that only my fellow humans can offer.

Back