i’m new to zoo….

hey, so… i’m linno, i’m a yooooung boy from brazil and i’m actually a very known content creator on social media :3
well, I'm in a phase of discovery about things I like and such, I've also been questioning my sexuality and things like that. But well, it turns out that I discovered that I am sexually attracted to dogs but I have no one to help me understand more about it and talk to me. So that's it, I hope you welcome me…. i really need help about this…

hey, so… i’m linno, i’m a yooooung boy from brazil and i’m actually a very known content creator on social media :3
well, I'm in a phase of discovery about things I like and such, I've also been questioning my sexuality and things like that. But well, it turns out that I discovered that I am sexually attracted to dogs but I have no one to help me understand more about it and talk to me. So that's it, I hope you welcome me…. i really need help about this…
Hi Linno. It’s nice to meet you. 👋 Just a heads up, you may want to reword your age part to not insinuate anything against the rules. Reading the rules would be a good start to get some good tips on how to go about being a part of the community. If you are in fact not of legal age, you will not be allowed on this forum as there is adult content obviously.

If you are of legal age, then welcome to the community and enjoy yourself. Most of us here have questioned many things about ourselves and have come out stronger on the other end. There’s lots of guides and discussions about acceptance and navigating this part of our lives.

Hi Linno. It’s nice to meet you. 👋 Just a heads up, you may want to reword your age part to not insinuate anything against the rules. Reading the rules would be a good start to get some good tips on how to go about being a part of the community. If you are in fact not of legal age, you will not be allowed on this forum as there is adult content obviously.

If you are of legal age, then welcome to the community and enjoy yourself. Most of us here have questioned many things about ourselves and have come out stronger on the other end. There’s lots of guides and discussions about acceptance and navigating this part of our lives.
thanks! that wasn’t what i was trying to say about my age, i just turned 18 so yeah… but anyways, i’ll make sure to read the rules and stuff :>

thanks! that wasn’t what i was trying to say about my age, i just turned 18 so yeah… but anyways, i’ll make sure to read the rules and stuff :>
Oh ok. Just wanted to make sure. A mod may come through and question it or edit it though. Just a heads up. In any case, just be safe. Not everyone on here has your best interests at heart. There’s plenty of wonderful people on here but like any community, it’s a diverse crowd of personalities.

Glad you made your age clear in the next post, otherwise it'd be a pretty big issue. Think twice before shouting "I'm a yoooooung boy" in places like this, and be sure not to give away things like "being a famous content creator." If certain people put two and two together, you could be dealing with some serious problems.

Welcome to Zooville! I'm another Brazilian zoo and I've been dealing with a lot of insecurities about it for the past couple of years myself, but I got the right help and now I'm feeling way more secure about it. It's a whole process with a lot of weird feelings attached, and some of us are here to help. Being sexually attracted to dogs is perfectly natural, and it shouldn't be much of an issue as long as you educate yourself on the matter, understand what you should and shouldn't do, and how things work in general regarding zoosexuality.

Back