I’m new to the forum

ILlatino

Tourist
Hey guys just wanna say I’m glad I found this forum and know I’m not alone. Im from Illinois and I’m kinda shy about myself but I hope I can be more comfortable here with you guys. I hope I’m able to make some new friends and get along with everyone !! I go by Cris btw lol

Been to Illinois near Chicago once and will never go back there. Too open for me. But welcome to the site anyways.

Where I was, there wasn't a single tree except along water drenches. Just nothing but grass. And grass. And more grass. Grasses and GRASS!

Hey guys just wanna say I’m glad I found this forum and know I’m not alone. Im from Illinois and I’m kinda shy about myself but I hope I can be more comfortable here with you guys. I hope I’m able to make some new friends and get along with everyone !! I go by Cris btw lol
Welcome to ZV

You are right about that, there’s barely any trees.Lol where I live there seems to be a good bunch of trees, which I’m glad of. I’d love to go travel to different states that have beautiful mountains
You should visit West Virginia then. Beautiful. Just be wary of the inbred folks that live there.

Squeal like a pig!

Actually they're friendly. Just hideous. The Amish women have thicker mustaches than the men do. Probably because the guys usually shave their mustache and grow their beard.

Welcome to zooville hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here. I’m not from the US but still enjoy chatting with people from abroad.

Welcome to zooville hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here. I’m not from the US but still enjoy chatting with people from abroad.
Thank you!! I’d love to start talking to a lot of more people and experience a lot more. I’ve just always been so scared to talk about this but now I found this amazing site lol

Well your here now there is lots of useful and helpful information in the how to section and if you don’t see what your looking for in the pinned messages you can always do a search through the other topics to see if someone else has posted the information that your looking for.

Well your here now there is lots of useful and helpful information in the how to section and if you don’t see what your looking for in the pinned messages you can always do a search through the other topics to see if someone else has posted the information that your looking for.
Thanks you for the advice! i really appreciate it

Actually they're friendly. Just hideous. The Amish women have thicker mustaches than the men do. Probably because the guys usually shave their mustache and grow their beard.
Vy der Amish vimmen are never satisfied? Bc they need to mennonite!

Back