I'm just not that into.....

IJNI most men.

Boys being boys it usually turns into a pissing contest or a dick measuring contest!

The funny thing is that I am just as guilty as all the rest.............. :LOL:

IJNI most men.

Boys being boys it usually turns into a pissing contest or a dick measuring contest!

The funny thing is that I am just as guilty as all the rest.............. :LOL:
As a guy, IJNTI either of those. Y'all other gents out there are strange.

IJNI -
Men from a sexual perspective
People that can't think for themselves or have their own opinion, have to follow the hivemind mentality
Brussel sprouts

IJNI almonds celery tomatoes and any derivatives thereof also anyone who starts any sentence "I'm not a racist, but..."

Just not into anal.
Anal with dogs is obviously a touchy subject. Borderline they are complacent. At worst it's forcing for personal pleasure. I haven't seen a dog cum from prostate stimulation, and evidence of that would change my mind

IJNI
people making assumptions about me
people who think they are right just because they aren't corrected
people who are really prejudice
bleh

IJNTI politics. It's all hypocritical, confusing and inflammatory. Just not worth my time to bother with.
Sadly politics is something many of us just have to get into, otherwise we'd become "criminals" who allegedly "deserve jail" literally by the stroke of a pen for no other reason than some crooked politician trying to get his or her way over the lives of others.

IJNTI the anxiety and tension that builds when you know you're getting closer to the end. The weather is not fucking helping right now.

IJNTI the anxiety and tension that builds when you know you're getting closer to the end. The weather is not fucking helping right now.
If the continuation of the status quo is the only acceptable outcome for society, would escaping the status quo be a better option?

Back