I’m back

Welcome back to the site. Always good to have another sister join. Happy to share experiences just DM me.
C

Hi! I’d love to share experiences but I sadly am be to this🥹 I’m open to seeing or hearing about your experiences so I can know what to be careful of

Welcome back, @mixedbbw you can also use the ignore button to eliminate people you don't want to see content from. Hopefully you can enjoy this site, this time around, Enjoy have fun and take care, cheers LL

Hi, I was recently on here but kept getting harassed I’m hoping I can come back because I love being here .
25 and new to all of this , i hope I’m welcomed🫶🏽
Indeed...And if there are knuckleheads harassing you do not be afraid to contact a mod....In the member area theres a list of who they are, and often the panel that shows members online will list an on duty mod. Sorry I missed you yesterday.

Last edited:
It must be hard to be a female on this site. So many clueless dudes just constantly harassing and asking for vids/pics😔. Welcome and I hope it’s different this time around. 🫡

Welcome back, I hope your experiences will be better. I'd suggest an alternative to here since I know some people can be a bit much, but I honestly don't have the foggiest idea of where else there would be to go.

Hi, I was recently on here but kept getting harassed I’m hoping I can come back because I love being here .
25 and new to all of this , i hope I’m welcomed🫶🏽
Hi there and welcome I hope you are doing well along with no harrassements I hope so far. Feel free to dm me if you'd like as well, I have two boys with some experience. Aside from introductions there are a lot of great information here as well l if you want to learn a bit more about it that way.

Back