I'm a Beginner & Need Advice

texasspud66

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I'm extremely new to the lifestyle and getting to the party a little at age 53. Some of the people in chat gave me some good ideas but I'm still searching for more as I want to introduce my girlfriend into the lifestyle. I have a three-year-old male Rottweiler that goes crazy whenever she's around, constantly trying to hump her and running his dick in and out of his sleeve. The weird thing is he pays no attention at all to my two-year-old female Rottweiler, it's as if he wants nothing to do with her at all. My girlfriend is constantly telling me she wished I was always is horny for her as Sinbad.

I just started over the last few weeks taking my female into the bedroom and cuddling with her and boy oh boy does Sadie love licking my cock, especially after I cum. I haven't told my girlfriend about it yet and wouldn't unless I can convince her to at least get interested in the subject. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Tex

Next time she brings up her wish that you be as horny for her as Sinbad tell her that you and him could always take turns with her. Then after that pursue the idea to find out how open she is to it. Also look for other opening to the idea so you can use them. You should be able to tell right away how she thinks where this is concerned.

Next time she brings up her wish that you be as horny for her as Sinbad tell her that you and him could always take turns with her. Then after that pursue the idea to find out how open she is to it. Also look for other opening to the idea so you can use them. You should be able to tell right away how she thinks where this is concerned.
Thank you so much, I just can't believe it took me this long to see how Wonderful and exciting this lifestyle can be. I don't know why I wasn't attracted to it sooner but then again my life has had to be as secretive as this.

When it comes to this lifestyle/kink/whatever you call it and you're already in a relationship, it'll almost always likely to be secretive, to be honest i'd just give a few hints and try to not get too much into it with her to test the waters, but keep in your mind that the odds are more likely to be against the idea.

I'm not being pessimist, but realist, and i just want you to avoid that awful feeling you get when you open yourself and your other significant ends up rejecting your idea, also it may end up giving you lots of trouble as your partner may be disgusted, terrified, etc, and you could bear some legal issues, or relationship issues, or your partner will tell you to stop doing it so and you'll be caught between living your life as it was, or give in to the new stuff you're learning. You must really start thinking and "putting on the balance" if it really matters to open that way, what could you get and what could you lose.

I personally wouldn't do it, but that's my personal option as i kind of lost hope in getting a significant other into this stuff.

Do you ever have sex anywhere other than the bed? If so, her her either on the edge of the couch or doggy style on the livingroom floor. He will try to lick your cock as you are fucking her. If you want her to see it,do itonthe couch. If not, doggy on the floor. He will join in and you can pull out and let him do it alone. Once she feels how good it is, you are there. Mounting is only a few times away.
if dog already loves to lick you, she might have already been doing it for a while with him. You never know....

Do you ever have sex anywhere other than the bed? If so, her her either on the edge of the couch or doggy style on the livingroom floor. He will try to lick your cock as you are fucking her. If you want her to see it,do itonthe couch. If not, doggy on the floor. He will join in and you can pull out and let him do it alone. Once she feels how good it is, you are there. Mounting is only a few times away.
if dog already loves to lick you, she might have already been doing it for a while with him. You never know....

This has actually happened before but both my Rotts interrupted us in the act. I thought I had them locked up in the bedroom when they burst into the living room. I was laying on the couch and my girlfriend was giving me head when the two of them burst in on us. My big male was huffing and puffing and is cock was sliding in and out of his sleeve. My girlfriend thought it was funny at first until my female started licking my cock. She made me locked them back up then but wasn't at all turned off as she quickly resumed sucking my cock. That was a little over six months ago.

One of the people in chat yesterday suggested I have her watch the movie 'Sleeping Dogs Lie' so we crawled up into bed last night and streamed it on Amazon prime. While she was shocked when the movie started and the girl explained she sucked her dog off but wasn't repulsed and actually became very angry with the girls boyfriend and parents at the way they treated her. Let me see if I can remember how she put it exactly, something like this. "I don't see why he's making such a big deal about it, it can't be that much different than sucking a guy off."

The thing about our relationship and my two Rotts is my male dog Sinbad never seems to have any interest in my female Sadie but is constantly aroused around my girlfriend. Now Sadie is as gentle and loving as she can be, she loves climbing up on the bed and cuddling with me while Sinbad will just lay on the floor. I'm not sure if it was the right way to start training Sadie but about three months ago I started putting a little honey on my cock and she started licking me. After about a month I stopped using the honey and now she loves to do it all the time whenever we are in bed together. I never knew a dog's tongue could feel so good licking and wrapping around my cock but I'm beginning to believe it feels even better than a woman's mouth.

She comes in heat next month and I'm looking forward to really consummating our relationship so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the help, Tex

@texasspud66

I overall loved your last message on here, but it behooves me to cite one important concern. It is not really copacetic with ZETA principles to use food rewards to get sex out of a dog. Sex should be its own reward. I am not condemning you, here, but it is more respectful to the dog to recognize the reality and the validity or her own sexual desires.

It's kind of like the principle of how it's okay to take your wife out to a romantic dinner, but you know that she would be angry if she realized that you were only taking her out to dinner because somehow paying for her dinner makes you entitled to fuck her. The dinner might help put her in the mood, but if she wants to get fucked, then the right reason for her to get fucked is for the pleasure of getting fucked, not ulterior motives. It is more satisfying to you, and it is more humanizing to her.

We are not talking about a cardinal sin, here, but we are talking about respectful behavior. It is good if you do not use food rewards now, but do always acknowledge that your bitch has a sexuality of her own and that she deserves to benefit from it intrinsically.

It is the same principle.

Last edited:
It seems your gf has given you the green light to continue to test the waters. That's certainly encouraging. Even if she does progress watch for signs of her becoming jealous or resentful of the dogs and deal with it proactively. This can be a wonderful thing to share with the right human partner.

Back