If your dog got you pregnant?

I always read replies here of people saying that they would never have kids but would do anything to give birth to their dogs litter. If your dog actually could impregnant you, and with some litters being as large as 14 pups, whats the plan you come up with afterwards?

Do you tell people youre gonna be a dog mama?

Do you wear big sweaters and hide it?

Do ypu buy a cabin in the woods and live in isolation until you give birth?

What plans have yall come up with?

I have many fantasys about this subject i have thought about how a human k9 hybrid would look like i love to think about how they would be humanoid like the beastmen from mangas and animes with awesome evolutionary traits like better strength and retain their k9 abilities like better hear and smelling better yet keep thier k9 penis

What plans id have id move to somewhere that has bestiality legalized and give birth in peace no hiding and id tell ppl im going to be a proud dog mom

Serious question what would a human dog hybrid be called
Living in a country where its legal and safe for you is def top priority. Just a follow up question of your comfortable.

As a dog mom would you keep all your puppies? give them away? Would you raise them as your kids? Or have intercourse with thme once theyre off age and continue a cycle of dog mom pregnancy?

Well if I'd ever get pregnant with a dog, I'd move to the woods, miles away from society and tell no one. And plan on living there for a while.
A life of isolation i see. Same followup question if your comfortable answering.

As a dog mom would you keep all your puppies? give them away? Would you raise them as your kids? Or have intercourse with them once theyre of age and continue a cycle of dog mom pregnancy for generations?

Living in a country where its legal and safe for you is def top priority. Just a follow up question of your comfortable.

As a dog mom would you keep all your puppies? give them away? Would you raise them as your kids? Or have intercourse with thme once theyre off age and continue a cycle of dog mom pregnancy?
Well im thinking id hope it would be like 2 tops as human dog hybrids i hope they would be humanoid like beastmen from anime or manga and no i wouldnt want to mate with them id like them to go forth into the world and find thier soulmates and populate the world with beastmen ☺

hybrid or puppy, no matter, i'll would want to be proud of it ! even if i'd have a big preference for the puppies, somehow i always liked the idea of a human being the biological parents of an animal.

Since they'll be my kids of course i'll raise them, well unless they are too much of them then i'll need help lol, and no breeding my own kids! thought i'll be glad to have fluffy grandchildren, and if they find an human partner even better to continue the interspiecies cycle :husky_love:

but, since it seems to be a what if thread, about how it would go, why not includes other animals like horses and pigs ? I mean, not interested only in cute doggos

Well, being pregnant is hard 😅. When I was pregnant of my son, people gave me SOOOO much attention, I couldn't go anywhere without someone creating conversation about me being pregnant. So I think I would hide it, my husband would freak out and tell my family I'm pregnant by somebody else. I would give birth and it would be heartbreaking, but I would have to give to adoption the majority of them, I would maybe keep one or two. But yes, getting bred and giving birth to puppies, I would love it!!

idk if this section is where this question goes but here we are.

If your dog COULD get you pregnant, how or what do you change about your life rn. Do you embrace it and keep living your life? Do you run, hide and live in secret? Do you lie about the pregnancy and make up something for others of how the puppies happened? Whats your plan in this new "dog imgregnated me" world?

Back