If you ever want to do something sexual and don't like the taste, try this!

Dgordon22

Tourist
Here's a pro tip some of you may or may not know. I was in the Philippines one time and a couple of girls used honey on their tongues to give me a rimjob. I've since used the honey thing with other sex partners and it's amazing. All you taste is the sweetness of the honey. My wife has a piss fetish and she wants to piss on me and then have me eat her pussy. I can't stand that as I don't like the taste of piss. Now I can just put some honey on my tongue and let her piss, then I go down and suck her clit and the taste of the honey is enough to overpower the pee taste. So she gets her intense orgasm and I get to feel good pleasuring her. I also give her the best ass licking sessions too, with the honey trick.

I'm sure many of you already knew this, but if not, it's quite fun. If you don't like honey, I suppose you could use chocolate but probably not with your dog as I don't think chocolate is safe. Honey is ok in small amounts for dogs, so that would be safe if you wanted to rim your dog and he/she licks it after.

My dog liked the taste of coconut oil, On accident, I was using it as lube for my knotted dildo and it got on my ass, and my dog she's not interested in pussy but apparently she gets a kick from eating ass 🥴 I came really hard.

Do not use bait to make animals lick you and be careful with introducing food into places where it should not be like genitals, because the animal can get an infection.

Back