If you could co back in time...

B

blackbull4life

If you could go back in time and advise your younger self about Zoo, what age would you go back to and what would you say?

i won't specify age, not that it's underage or anything, i don't remember how long ago it was exactly. it would be "go all the way you dumbass. you won't see him ever again after that." to my past self who got to be alone for a few hours with his crush....

my best friend had to go to work in the evening for a few hours to sort some stuff, his wife (girlfriend at the time) was at work already. they lived with his parents at the time, they both had a night shift that day and he needed someone to watch their kid before he got back home. as i said, it was evening and their kid was very young so it was more about making sure he eats his dinner, brushes his teeth and goes to bed at appropriate time and then me just being there in case anything happens. i would have said yes even without the latter part, that's what friends are for, besides i had that evening off with no plans anyway.

for the more interesting part, my bestfriend's parents owned a beautiful newfie/st.bernard mixed boy. a boy i was crushing over hard for a few years at the time. we knew each other fairly well.. he liked me, i loved him. the only one i ever crossed my "never ever mess with other ppl's animals" rule with. i secretly slipped him a kiss or a hand many times any chance i got whenever i visited there.

that night, i tended to the kid as promised. heated his dinner, sat with him and made sure he eats everything, made sure he brushed his teeth and watched a few cartoons with him and sent him to bed a bit later than his usual schedule was(i like to be "the uncle that lets me do stuff i'm not supposed to).
after all that, i went to the kitchen, made a tea and cuddled with "my" boy for a bit, waiting for the kid to fall asleep. when he did i was all over him. we layed on the floor and he tried so hard to mount as soon as i was low on the ground enough. i didn't let him.. partly due to me being kinda inexperienced at the time, partly because i knew what kind of thing was he packing. i opted to suck him instead. i could say by the look on his face that i did a good job, and creamed myself without ever touching myself in the process, without me realizing. this last part is what i'd change if i could... if i just dropped my pants and let him has his way with me... i'd like to know what that would have felt like. to tie with someone i love deeply, to "become one" if only for a few minutes...
after that, we cuddled on the floor until the friend arrived. the boy sleeping in my arms, me caressing his head gently. he didn't say anything... he knew i liked the boy and he me as well. he jokingly said something like "i knew i'd find you on the floor with him"

i got quite busy for some time after that and before i got the chance to visit, my best friend and his wife moved away to their own place. i never saw the boy since then. his parents notified me only when he passed away, i wrote a bit about that in the rainbow bridge...

Back