If possible, would you allow your dog/horse to impregnate you?

If it was possible, I would gladly be a mate and companion to dog and to have him impregnate me with several litters. I assume that my pregnancy would also be the same nine week gestation period as it is with female dogs; as for the birthing it would be much easier than it would be for a human baby since puppies are generally smaller. The only drawback would be the nursing since I only have two breasts; however, it might not be so bad because my breasts are larger that a female dog and if properly stimulated they would produce more.

If it was possible, I would gladly be a mate and companion to dog and to have him impregnate me with several litters. I assume that my pregnancy would also be the same nine week gestation period as it is with female dogs; as for the birthing it would be much easier than it would be for a human baby since puppies are generally smaller. The only drawback would be the nursing since I only have two breasts; however, it might not be so bad because my breasts are larger that a female dog and if properly stimulated they would produce more.
Just curious would your answer change depending on how long the pregnancy be? As well as would it change if they are more humanoid vs normal puppies? For example like 90% human but just some details of a dog such has ears, tail, tongue, and smaller things, or even like a 50/50 hybrid. Since it is all just a what if lol, we can say the more humanoid they get the more human their brain capacity becomes is being able to learn to speak as well as humanoid voice cords.

Back