if it were possible to get pregnant from an animal, which one would you choose?

marica20

BANNED
the first time I tried with my labrador, it was truly an exceptional relationship.
lying down with your eyes closed, while its knot makes you stay still, and feel all that seed that wants to fertilize you .. it has always been a desire that makes me excited every time a dog comes inside me.

the first time I tried with my labrador, it was truly an exceptional relationship.
lying down with your eyes closed, while its knot makes you stay still, and feel all that seed that wants to fertilize you .. it has always been a desire that makes me excited every time a dog comes inside me.
Lady, you're hot. ?

(Please don't take that the wrong way, haha!)

I don't want to be the party pooper here, but I don't want to get pregnant from a man yet, let alone my dog.

I imagine the fantasy is very exciting, but if we're looking at this question realistically... Going through actual pregnancy is something that I, as a woman, really respect and fear. It's grand to have those ideas but if I could get preggers from having sex with animals... I would start using condoms.

I don't want to be the party pooper here, but I don't want to get pregnant from a man yet, let alone my dog.

I imagine the fantasy is very exciting, but if we're looking at this question realistically... Going through actual pregnancy is something that I, as a woman, really respect and fear. It's grand to have those ideas but if I could get preggers from having sex with animals... I would start using condoms.
Such fantasies are hypothetical anyway. With that said though, most women eventually either want to be pregnant or at the very least wonder what it would be like. for me, a woman in her mid 30s and dog exclusive. The baby ship has likely sailed. So it is just a fun fantasy to have.

Such fantasies are hypothetical anyway. With that said though, most women eventually either want to be pregnant or at the very least wonder what it would be like. for me, a woman in her mid 30s and dog exclusive. The baby ship has likely sailed. So it is just a fun fantasy to have.
I'd say it is up to you if it sailed already or not, you're by no means unable.
I can see, however, with that kind of thought process how you're seeing it, personally I'm still young to be thinking about kids and as I said, pregnancy is something still out of this world for me.

I'd say it is up to you if it sailed already or not, you're by no means unable.
I can see, however, with that kind of thought process how you're seeing it, personally I'm still young to be thinking about kids and as I said, pregnancy is something still out of this world for me.
I am glad to see you don't take pregnancy so lightly. To many people specially young women do these days. I have examined my life and while I would like to have children I am at that age where I am fairly set in my ways and given my particular choice in life mates, having children would be very complicated I think.

I am glad to see you don't take pregnancy so lightly. To many people specially young women do these days. I have examined my life and while I would like to have children I am at that age where I am fairly set in my ways and given my particular choice in life mates, having children would be very complicated I think.
I think creating life and responsabilities for oneself shouldn't ever be taken lightly. The world would be a better place if people thought more like that. You're a wonderful person.

Well, I think our specific interests are, as you said, hard to plug into a standard couple and the mother routine, but I also think it's not a lost cause unless you decide it.
In the end you will do what you feel is best for yourself and I think that is the way you should approach life, but just make sure you don't make decisions based on assumptions. You know what they say, assumptions are the mother of all screw ups.

Besides, I think someone with a smile as beautiful as yours would make some damn cute babies, if you don't mind me saying haha.

:giggle: Thank you. I have never had such a complement form another woman.
It is a cute smile. :) And as a male in his 50s that never had kids when I was planning for it, the idea still kicks around in my head for a family. Most tell me enjoy what's left of life, but sometimes I wish I had more. 30s is still young. :)

for example, I don't get along very well with modern day boys .. so I decided to become a single mother after so much incest with my grandfather.

for example, I don't get along very well with modern day boys .. so I decided to become a single mother after so much incest with my grandfather.
Modern day boys?

...I don't want to assume, so I have to ask, is English your primary language?

I’m a dude, but if I could choose, it’ll definitely be a horse!

If a dog really could pump you full of puppies just how smart would they become though, would the puppies still hunger to breed girls like an animal or would they be much more gentle ?And would you dare find new homes for all the puppies knowing just how competent they would be to tempt with a faint touch, a soft brush of fur just when a women is in the mood

Last edited:
Back