If it was legal, would you marry your animal partner ?

MelMila

Lurker
Hello :)
As written above : Woule you marry an animal/your animal partner if it was legal ? If yes/no then why ?
And if yes, please show/talk about the one you'd marry and explain how do you imagine it.

I'll go first : I wouldn't, simply because i have no partner at all basically :p
But in a perfect life, I would be a woman proud to marry a Dog or a Horse :) (With a sweet honeymoon of course ;p)

I have no partner either but IMO that would be a human concept which would mean nothing to them. So the whole idea seems kinda one-sided.

I honestly feel like I'm able to connect deeper and differently with the right mare over a typical girl I might meet around me, nothing on them! Its definitely me lol. In short, I absolutely fuckin would, proudly lol.

Yes but not have a current bitch to marry but would have married my girl that I lost to old age I miss her so much anytime I was down she was there to cheer me up and sometime she was so funny spinning around like crazy as soon as she hear her lead to go out I used to play hide and seek with her around the house and then say now u hide she always use to hide in same spot but would pretend I couldn't find under the covers the thing that gave her away was that tail always wagging I loved her so much and she will always live on in my heart I just wished that thay lived as long as we did I'd have my wife

Sorry if I went on a bit but don't think I'll ever get over loseing her she was my sole mate and wished she was still here

No. Marriage is a human concept. Animals don’t have any understanding of what marriage is, not to mention the vast majority of animals on this planet are not monogamous. People who “marry” their animal partners are weird as hell in my book. As zoos, we should be playing the mating game by the animal’s rules, not injecting our own flavor of bullshit into the relationship.

Yes but not have a current bitch to marry but would have married my girl that I lost to old age I miss her so much anytime I was down she was there to cheer me up and sometime she was so funny spinning around like crazy as soon as she hear her lead to go out I used to play hide and seek with her around the house and then say now u hide she always use to hide in same spot but would pretend I couldn't find under the covers the thing that gave her away was that tail always wagging I loved her so much and she will always live on in my heart I just wished that thay lived as long as we did I'd have my wife

Sorry if I went on a bit but don't think I'll ever get over loseing her she was my sole mate and wished she was still here
Don't be sorry, that's so cute.
I'm very sorry for your loss :(

No. Marriage is a human concept. Animals don’t have any understanding of what marriage is, not to mention the vast majority of animals on this planet are not monogamous. People who “marry” their animal partners are weird as hell in my book. As zoos, we should be playing the mating game by the animal’s rules, not injecting our own flavor of bullshit into the relationship.
Mmh actually yeah, you're right !
You just changed my mind 👀

no, marriage is not a thing for them. every day with my dogs is special already (since you know, we won't get as many as average "normal ppl"), no need to make one slightly more special (and way more confusing to them). tho i admit, my current boy would look fucking amazing in a suit. well, my late love would have too...

My past mate...was ideal for this idea. She definitely was the perfect match in my life no other individual could furfill.

(However YES it's a human idea)

Yea I would in less than a heartbeat believe it or not I am saving some money to go to the Bahamas with my partner Sasha for a honeymoon and I have some close friends who are zoo and non-zoo who will be here in the states for a wedding I'm gonna do it in secret of course and they know that. it won't be a legal marriage but it still mean something it will be in like a year or two hopefully

Back