Idk what to do

Midwest69

Tourist
i really like dogs and other animals,but i dont know what to do,and i feel like i have to pick humans or animals,and once i pick i will never go back,so i guess im asking for advice lol

Yes or no answers only please
1. Are you attracted to people
2. Are you naturally a social person
3. Are you okay with having to hide this part of you from a significant other
4. Do you feel more attracted to animals than people
5. Do you eventually want kids and grandchildren
Think really hard and long about where you are in life right now. Because if you go down the exclusive road then you'll be stuck with it until you're partner passes away 12 to 16 years from now. That's a long time to have to keep a secret from all of the people you care about.

i really like dogs and other animals,but i dont know what to do,and i feel like i have to pick humans or animals,and once i pick i will never go back,so i guess im asking for advice lol

You don't need to fit anyone else's mold for how you need to be. Human or non-human, if they are a willing partner and they are unharmed, what's the problem?

If you want a human partner, work towards that end. If you want a non-human partner, work towards that end. These aren't mutually exclusive options with no turning back. You can try to make, for example, a human relationship work. I'm a zoo exclusive, but when I was younger I tried to make human relationships work. They don't seem to work for me, but they work for others and that's OK. If they did work for me, that would be OK too, it's my life and so long as I'm not harming others there's nothing to feel bad about. If you are attracted to non-humans, there's nothing wrong with pursuing that so long as you are taking good care of them and providing them with a nurturing environement. If you happen to be one of those people who have interests in both areas, it's a bit more complicated, but certainly possible to find a viable solution where you aren't deceiving your partner.

If you try humans and you find it unfullfilling, perhaps explore a non-human partner. I find my relationships with canines very fulfilling, but others do not, follow your own feelings and so long as you are providing them with a loving and nurturing home I don't see a problem with it. If you do and find you are unsatisfied with a non-human, you still have a companion who will still be all of those things, but perhaps no longer a lover.

I personally tend to think that if you feel a human option might work that you try that first as there are a lot less complications, but whatever you choose, take care to find a partner who matches your lifestyle and interests, human or non-human.

I would say don't limit yourself because you feel like you have to. Do what you want and is best for you. Like they say sexuality can be fluid and is different for everyone. For years I have gone back and forth until I finally settled on being zoo exclusive. Live life, have fun, and learn a little about yourself.

Yes or no answers only please
1. Are you attracted to people
2. Are you naturally a social person
3. Are you okay with having to hide this part of you from a significant other
4. Do you feel more attracted to animals than people
5. Do you eventually want kids and grandchildren
Think really hard and long about where you are in life right now. Because if you go down the exclusive road then you'll be stuck with it until you're partner passes away 12 to 16 years from now. That's a long time to have to keep a secret from all of the people you care about.
It wasn’t like that for me. While I never had any physical relationship with my dog, he was my absolute best friend and everybody knew that. It was no surprise to anyone when I was a complete mess when he passed away. Everyone understood.

It wasn’t like that for me. While I never had any physical relationship with my dog, he was my absolute best friend and everybody knew that. It was no surprise to anyone when I was a complete mess when he passed away. Everyone understood.
You didn't have anything to worry about because you weren't actually in a zoophilic relationship. You and your buddy were just companions and there's nothing wrong with that. If you were to have taken it further nobody can know you should even try to avoid telling your closest of friends. And I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friend. I'm also trying to move on from a loss.
Those questions were what I asked myself before deciding to identify fully as a zoo at the beginning of my previous relationship.

You didn't have anything to worry about because you weren't actually in a zoophilic relationship. You and your buddy were just companions and there's nothing wrong with that. If you were to have taken it further nobody can know you should even try to avoid telling your closest of friends. And I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friend. I'm also trying to move on from a loss.
Those questions were what I asked myself before deciding to identify fully as a zoo at the beginning of my previous relationship.
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s awful.💕

only you can make that choice hun, for many tthey can tell you how it was for them but every zoo experience is unique

Back