I'd love to get fucked by a big dog.

gump123

Lurker
Hey guys and galls, first post on this website, not exactly sure where to post this.

I'm a 28 year old bi-male, that's been interested in getting mounted/fucked/knotted by a male dog with a large penis, I'm experienced in using various sized toys and buttplugs, but I've never, ever tried anything remotely animal related.

This has always been in the back of my mind and I occasionally crank one out to beast vids if I'm horny enough. It turns me on thinking about being mounted and fucked by a dog, and feeling the knot pop in and be flooded with cum, it's a nice feeling when a human male cums in my ass, so I want to try a dog, the only issue is that I don't own a dog :( and I think getting a dog purely for the idea of having it pump my ass on the reg is a little unfair.

Does anyone know how I can go about getting fucked by a dog? do you share your dog with friends? or if you live in the Cardiff area of the UK, drop me a PM I'd love to know more.

I do want to point out that I am new to this forum and I don't know if what I have posted is in the right place or even allowed, please be gentle :p.

might sound a bit harsh, but i'd quite honestly like to know what even gave you the idea that this is even remotely okay to post anywhere, yes there is personal ad section filled to the brim with your kind of ppl, but what do you expect? someone to PM you "hey, i have a dog i've spent years loving and caring about. come fuck him"?

i mean, is it just the public generaly seeing animals as objects that makes it feel okay to just ask strangers to borrow? or are there actually forums where "regular" hetero/homosexual ppl borow their partners around and i'm just dumb? do you share your partner with your friends? when you walk down the street and see an atractive person, do you then go ask their partner if you can borrow them for a night? i know that to some here being into animals is just a kink, but so is being into feet and you don't really see ppl asking strangers if they can cum on their feet, do you? this whole "beggar culture" bugs me to no end

if you care about having a dog for companionship where sex is just a possible bonus so little, you should consider getting a canine dildo instead

might sound a bit harsh, but i'd quite honestly like to know what even gave you the idea that this is even remotely okay to post anywhere, yes there is personal ad section filled to the brim with your kind of ppl, but what do you expect? someone to PM you "hey, i have a dog i've spent years loving and caring about. come fuck him"?

i mean, is it just the public generaly seeing animals as objects that makes it feel okay to just ask strangers to borrow? or are there actually forums where "regular" hetero/homosexual ppl borow their partners around and i'm just dumb? do you share your partner with your friends? when you walk down the street and see an atractive person, do you then go ask their partner if you can borrow them for a night? i know that to some here being into animals is just a kink, but so is being into feet and you don't really see ppl asking strangers if they can cum on their feet, do you? this whole "beggar culture" bugs me to no end

if you care about having a dog for companionship where sex is just a possible bonus so little, you should consider getting a canine dildo instead
And it's his only post ever :D

That's fair, entirely fair, I get it, I truly do.

That's certainly one way to talk me out of the community, I signed up yesterday after find this place the day before, I'll look for another community to join instead, sorry to intrude, this could've gone way differently.

Have a pleasant day.

We’re not trying to be mean. It’s just there’s a lot of people that literally just join and out right ask people if they can partner up with their animals.
what kind of people think we would do that without knowing you up front?

That's fair, entirely fair, I get it, I truly do.

That's certainly one way to talk me out of the community, I signed up yesterday after find this place the day before, I'll look for another community to join instead, sorry to intrude, this could've gone way differently.

Have a pleasant day.

Dont let that person run you off. They were way too harsh. We aren't all like that.

And that was a much better way to put yourself out there. I'm one of the few that is actually willing to share my doggo with others but coming on really strong like that....really turns most of us off. Get to know people, check out the personals sections for your area and get into the community first. JMHO!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

Back