i wish i could rent my houses to zoo lovers to create a community of support

voidnite

Tourist
ive wanted to create a cominuty for support of zoophiles and those like minded not for sex but support where we can be open and make love to our non human partners with out having to risk the biscet and get caught but be safe and be open and talk about our pations
i have 65 acres and 9 houses on my land that are rentals and i have a bunch of old people renting them and my house is a 10 bed 7 bath 3 floor turn of the centry farm house biult by my grand pappy and his father in 1899

ive tossed the idea around in my head but this are my issues with it

1. if a salty zoophile get mad for what ever reason they would threaten to expose us or spread it around in my small town what we and i am
2. my surrounded farmers are very judgy or im not sure if they might be into it but like me
3. i would want it to be a long term situation and i have a hard time trusting people fully
4. people who are apart making reckless and someone seeing it and letting the cat out of the bag
5. having a UC show up who lerks on the forums trying to bust us
6. renting to someone who has more nefarious fetishes of the evil kind {rare but they exist}
7. i dont hate kids but i dont want them to be here or involved in the living arrangements

am i being too cautious

8. why would i rent a house from you to do whatever i'm already doing in relative safety of my own?
9. "not for sex" and "to make love to our non-human partners (also known as sex)" in the same sentence?

Not a good idea. You would create a centralized community on a small amount of space that would be much easier to identify and much easier to suspect and eventually much easier to catch.

ive wanted to create a cominuty for support of zoophiles and those like minded not for sex but support where we can be open and make love to our non human partners with out having to risk the biscet and get caught but be safe and be open and talk about our pations
i have 65 acres and 9 houses on my land that are rentals and i have a bunch of old people renting them and my house is a 10 bed 7 bath 3 floor turn of the centry farm house biult by my grand pappy and his father in 1899

ive tossed the idea around in my head but this are my issues with it

1. if a salty zoophile get mad for what ever reason they would threaten to expose us or spread it around in my small town what we and i am
2. my surrounded farmers are very judgy or im not sure if they might be into it but like me
3. i would want it to be a long term situation and i have a hard time trusting people fully
4. people who are apart making reckless and someone seeing it and letting the cat out of the bag
5. having a UC show up who lerks on the forums trying to bust us
6. renting to someone who has more nefarious fetishes of the evil kind {rare but they exist}
7. i dont hate kids but i dont want them to be here or involved in the living arrangements

am i being too cautious
1. Theres always the pit of death 🤣 gotta dress professionally in cult uniform with a ritual chanting.

2. They are zoos so im sure they accept it.

3.get to know the people your with.

4. Thats a risk we take.

5. Those who falsely advertises themselves are scum therefore if found out deserves whats 0 to them regardless of affiliation. Those seeking problems should find it in unpleasant ways to folks who dont deserve it.

6. Sadism or more should be either dealt with on the spot (hence the pit) or if we are looking for the civil way then local authorities (zoo related assuming this is a community we are talking about)

7. Kids are always a liability yet a necessary evil you just have to keep them separate activities of the older figures.

This is a assuming we are talking small town zoo only.

(I put alot of thought into it)

If we are talking a small project.

1. Blackmail the ones who want to out you.

2. Feel them out and scout what they feel.

3. Gotta know them over time.

4. Risk we take but also look at 3.

5. Long term talking and forum status too.

6. Authorities to their atrocities or deal with it yourself no judgment either way.

7. Same as my other 7

I am curious whether this also turns into a scam like the guy with the private island last year. :D

I am curious whether this also turns into a scam like the guy with the private island last year. :D
no this is just me worrying about what would happen i have no intentions of renting to them because im a very mistrusting person

Back