i wish i could be bred by a dolphin

like, ever since i was little i always found dolphins so beautiful but like now that im older i just really wanna have a dolphin boyfriend, i know the odds of that would be so impossible it will never happen but like a girl can still wish right?
So if I may, let set the scene; you volunteer for a new program at a local aquarium helping relieve the dolphins and eventually you notice that one in particular hangs around around even when you’ve finished. He nudges you and follows you around with that slight grin and eyes glued on you all the time. One day you’re doing an unsupervised one on one session and you figure what the hell, nobody will ever know…what next? Do you lower your lower half down and let him do the work? Get him in the shallow water so you do you magic? Or go all in and grab a a tank and mask, dive in and get dragged around the tank, stuck on his cock as he make you “part of his world?”

So if I may, let set the scene; you volunteer for a new program at a local aquarium helping relieve the dolphins and eventually you notice that one in particular hangs around around even when you’ve finished. He nudges you and follows you around with that slight grin and eyes glued on you all the time. One day you’re doing an unsupervised one on one session and you figure what the hell, nobody will ever know…what next? Do you lower your lower half down and let him do the work? Get him in the shallow water so you do you magic? Or go all in and grab a a tank and mask, dive in and get dragged around the tank, stuck on his cock as he make you “part of his world?”
i'd probably do the first part just to see if he is truly interested or not

but my god i want this story to continue

like, ever since i was little i always found dolphins so beautiful but like now that im older i just really wanna have a dolphin boyfriend, i know the odds of that would be so impossible it will never happen but like a girl can still wish right?
same here, always have dreamed about being with dolphins

I feel the same way, they've been my favorite animal since I was young. Anytime there was a chance for me to see them I'd do almost anything to even get the chance. Almost the moment I hit puberty I was interested sexually in them. Male or female I just want to be intimate with them, I don't even need to fuck I just want to be close with them in the water, feel their smooth skin. But god I can't lie I've been craving something sexual with a female dolphin. They're just beautiful beyond description.

I feel the same way, they've been my favorite animal since I was young. Anytime there was a chance for me to see them I'd do almost anything to even get the chance. Almost the moment I hit puberty I was interested sexually in them. Male or female I just want to be intimate with them, I don't even need to fuck I just want to be close with them in the water, feel their smooth skin. But god I can't lie I've been craving something sexual with a female dolphin. They're just beautiful beyond description.
basically the same just swap female with male

The dolphin will want to use your blow hole... can you give blow jobs while holding your breath under water?

The dolphin will want to use your blow hole... can you give blow jobs while holding your breath under water?
I at least know personally I can go 2 minutes underwater, I dunno about fluffbum but male dolphins to my knowledge only last a few seconds.

Semen collection is usually done above water with the dolphin on his back. Your only concern there is not to let any of that out of your mouth.

i'd probably do the first part just to see if he is truly interested or not

but my god i want this story to continue
Are you sure? I’ve been wanting to post some short stories but 1) I don’t have a lot of time on this forum and 2) I worry that it won’t be very good.

Dolphin fantasies are very vivid. :)

After seeing the vid where the male dolphin circles a woman and her boyfriend hooking her leg with his penis on several passes around her, I think it wouldn't be hugely difficult to consummate the mating. Raise one leg up enough, and he'd probably slide right to the center and enter.

The only problem would be the pressure of a dolphins ejaculation is strong enough to harm you. So it’s a solid pass for me

Dont bet on it. There will be cameras monitoring every inch of the habitat. Captives also have a mortality issue.Best to stay in Fantasyland.

The only problem would be the pressure of a dolphins ejaculation is strong enough to harm you. So it’s a solid pass for me
So dolphin twat is made of steel? This statement has been making the rounds as long as I can remember, with very little evidence. Solid pass on rumor and innuendo.

Ever since I found out that dolphins will actively try to have sex with people, it's been a fantasy of mine. I think I have a short clip of a guy sucking a dolphin on my computer somewhere.

Back