i want to love mares and dogs but im not sure how to do it with out hurting or breaking trust

voidnite

Tourist
this is my first post i ever made on a site like this. ive been a closet zoo lover for a long time but never acted because i was afaid of doing it wrong and getting caught

i own Clydesdale 5 mares and a plott hound ive known them all of there lives and they trust me to the point where they show weakness in front of me even go in to labor around me if they were pregnent but i could cal the vet to give a c section since they are so big

and my plott hound who is fixed during me rubbing one out she came over from her place by my feet and gave me head and i cam out of surprise but i didn't want to go further due to not betraying her love

i had the same thing with 2 of my mares i live on 65 acres i own and the stalls are a 20 foot walk from my back door so i normally go naked if the morning is not to cold or hot so i walked to give them there feed of beat pulp and oatmeal and non sugared wheatys and im rocking a morning wood and 2 mares came over i though they wanted to feed but both came over one liked the tip and the other mouthed it letthem do it until i came and i felt like it was natural so i wanted to try vaginal but again im afaid of them not taking it and it was a once and done thing
anyways i worried i will break the trust of both my dog and horses

i also dont know if i am taking advantage of them in heat i dont want to use them but love them

I recommend the education section. There are guides for pleasuring mares and dog which are very good.

I am taking care of a Pony for 4 Months now and through care and treats i got her to a point where she accepts me as a mate. She likes analplay very much. If your mares know you much longer then just try to get near their intimate zones and try. I dont think you can damage trust long term as long as you go slow, nice, easy and friendly. Just relax and dont tense. Body Language is important and has to be learned.

I recommend the education section. There are guides for pleasuring mares and dog which are very good.

I am taking care of a Pony for 4 Months now and through care and treats i got her to a point where she accepts me as a mate. She likes analplay very much. If your mares know you much longer then just try to get near their intimate zones and try. I dont think you can damage trust long term as long as you go slow, nice, easy and friendly. Just relax and dont tense. Body Language is important and has to be learned.
any good threads on mare play and how to do it properly

any good threads on mare play and how to do it properly

Back