I want to live as a female dog, not a female human being

I'm a bitch with an Asian body
I'm a bitch in the literal sense of the word
For me, there's a big difference between being a bitch and not being a bitch, even when I'm alone.
I can live like a bitch for hours, days
But I have to brush my own teeth and flush the shit I take out in the bath down the toilet.
But you don't have to do those things if you're not indoors but in nature, where no humans can come.
I think that if you try to explain yourself to people, it will only end up being a waste of time, but I still think it's good to be able to vent things like this.
I realized that there is no one like me after all.
I want to be a full-time bitch, not a part-time bitch.
This wish will never change in the end
The answer wasn't even here
But thank you for listening
I will continue to live my life
damn I would love to know more about you

What the actual fuck.

Use the fucking toilet. I've seen videos of dogs using the actual toilet so so can you.
hmm yeah this part freaks me out she needs to be house trained. but of course house with enough land she can always do her think in the back yard. I think she would be a lot of fun!

hmm yeah this part freaks me out she needs to be house trained. but of course house with enough land she can always do her think in the back yard. I think she would be a lot of fun!
She's a human roleplaying a dog. This isn't a matter of training.
This is just a matter of saying "Ok I'm not gonna be absolutely filthy and shit in my bathtub"

I mean, she's got the presence of mind not to shit on the couch, so why on earth would you pick the bath over an actual toilet?!

Back