I want to live as a female dog, not a female human being

Not as a human woman, but as a bitch, I want to be in love with him, a strong male dog, all day long
I want to live as a bitch, not as a human being, not just during sex
And without being disturbed by humans, without interacting with humans, I will live with my husband, a male dog, in nature, as a dog couple.
Have you ever thought so?

Last edited:
Not as a human woman, but as a bitch, I want to be in love with him, a strong male dog, all day long
And without being disturbed by humans, without interacting with humans, I will live with my husband, a male dog, in nature, as a dog couple.
Sounds rough.

If you mean this literally in the physical, emotional, sexual and spiritual sense and not merely in a fetishist "pet play" sense then yes, I have felt this way, although I personally am open to having a human partner too if she feels the same way about our canine mate as I do and wouldn't get jealous of my love for him or her. By the way, in case you weren't aware, the experience of feeling more canine/nonhuman than human is being therian or otherkin. I'm canine therian.

At a practical level it seems very unlikely, but I bet you could find someone here who'd be happy to keep you as a pet for at least some of the time.

Sometimes I'd rather live as a bitch than a human woman
It's not a human pet bitch
I want to live as a dog couple with my favorite male dog who is witnessed by humans
Doesn't anyone have this kind of desire?
The desire to live as a bitch, not as a human, may be different from animal love.

Corrected

I want to live as a dog couple with my favorite male dog ,I do not want to be witnessed by humans
The desire to live as a bitch, not as a human, may be different from animal love.

Corrected
difficult, a dog is an domesticated animal for live with human who carry food, home , training and an happy life
stray dog , in nature ,, have a hard short life , battle for food and without healh , so for an human is much more difficult
why to not search this life but with a human ( master, domme) who own and make possible to live as a bitch for one or many dogs

I don't need a human man.
Neither as a mating partner nor as an owner.
I don't want a human male to think I'm a mating partner.
I want male dogs to think of me as a female dog to mate with.
I, who has a human body, can inevitably be looked at by human men with sexual eyes.
A human man who doesn't want to be used.
When I was living with my very first husband (a male dog), I wanted to continue living as a bitch.
Mating is now with an unspecified number of males, albeit with risks.
I don't want to be the owner of a male with whom I mate.
The desire to live as a bitch with only a collar on is something I know is unrealizable, but I keep thinking about it.

Last edited:
I take off all my clothes, put on only my collar, put my hands on the floor and get down on all fours.

The first time I did it, I felt on an equal footing with him for the first time.

Since then the holidays have become long overdue

I was scared of myself as a bitch all day long.

I found TV, the internet, reading, music, friends, everything annoying.

It's been over ten years since then, and I'm no longer young, but I've never loved a human man so much.

I've had a lot of sex, but I haven't found a single human man that I consider special.

But I always wanted to be with my first husband (a male dog), and he is still very special to me.

I am a human woman who identifies as a bitch, an animal of a different species than human being .

Now, even when I'm alone, I wear a collar and crawl on all fours as a dog.

I feel very, very calm, relieved, and happy.

I don't need internet, TV or music then.
I walk and lie down as a bitch, drink water, eat food, and just urinate (I use the bathroom instead of the toilet, and the poop goes down the toilet).

I don't use my hands much, I just carry things with my mouth.
It's fun just to do that.

It still makes me happy to quietly recognize, "I'm a bitch, not a human woman, just a bitch."

I miss my first husband(a male dog), but I will never love a human man.

I've spent the last few years like that.

This may not be bestiality.

Last edited:
When I’m in my moods and me and Row get into it, I feel like I belong to him and all I want to do is be tied to him and it’s the best sex high ever. But the when he dismounts it floods away and it’s back to reality with going to work and continuing my normal day to day activities lol

That’s interesting. I wonder about the same.

I want to live as a dog couple with my favorite male dog who is witnessed by humans
Even a bitch in the wild has her duties to the pack that go beyond sex, life is work, work is life, one does not exist with out the other sadly.

There is no escape from this, merely the choice to work for other or ones self.

I take off all my clothes, put on only my collar, put my hands on the floor and get down on all fours.

The first time I did it, I felt on an equal footing with him for the first time.

Since then the holidays have become long overdue

I was scared of myself as a bitch all day long.

I found TV, the internet, reading, music, friends, everything annoying.

It's been over ten years since then, and I'm no longer young, but I've never loved a human man so much.

I've had a lot of sex, but I haven't found a single human man that I consider special.

But I always wanted to be with my first husband (a male dog), and he is still very special to me.

I am a human woman who identifies as a bitch, an animal of a different species than human being .

Now, even when I'm alone, I wear a collar and crawl on all fours as a dog.

I feel very, very calm, relieved, and happy.

I don't need internet, TV or music then.
I walk and lie down as a bitch, drink water, eat food, and just urinate (I use the bathroom instead of the toilet, and the poop goes down the toilet).

I don't use my hands much, I just carry things with my mouth.
It's fun just to do that.

It still makes me happy to quietly recognize, "I'm a bitch, not a human woman, just a bitch."

I miss my first husband(a male dog), but I will never love a human man.

I've spent the last few years like that.

This may not be bestiality.
It's called zoophilia which is different then bestiality

Yes I know this post getting older but my advice is two things.

1. There are guys like myself who are completely fine "owning" a human woman and keeping her as a fulltime bitch without being sexual with her themselves. Like just owning her like a dog.

2. If the element of having to need a male human owner is what you are against then greatly considered reaching to a female human dominant. I'm sure there are plenty that would love to own you as a fulltime pet. There's plenty of kinky women out there that would love to hook you up with their Dog as his fulltime bitch.

I wonder whatever happened to nananananananana? Is she living her life with her dog husband or did she give up her dream? Inquiring minds want to know.

How about minimal interaction with a human? Not someone to own or control you but to look after things in your world.
You know keep you fed and watered. Maybe a nice roomy shelter filed with straw to get out of the weather when need. I'd have to fence you in. Well not so much to fence you all in but to fence threats out. You know just looking after things so you can enjoy the life of a farm dog couple.
Minimum interaction besides passing each other while I'm outside working or doing chores. A pat on your head, a stroke down your back or dare a say a belly scratch would be appreciated if you're not totally looking to be feral.
I'm very much a human male so ya watching your naked form would be happening but I wouldn't let on so much that you'd notice.
It'd be nice to come out and see you curled up napping on the porch as the sun warms your body. Frolicking through the tall grass as the gentle wind blows through your hair. I'd keep you plenty hydrated cause no lie watching you squat and urinate would be a beautiful thing. Watching your mate seduce you then breed you in the dim lighting as the sun fades below the trees of an evening.
Ready to sign up yet?

While not exactly what you're describing, there is a sub-section of the kink community referred to as "petplay", where submissive/slave identifying people roleplay as puppies or ponies (and other things). Most of them roleplay for a set time, whether it be a few hours, a day, a weekend, maybe even a week while on vacation from work, etc, but it's just roleplay for most of them.

I know one couple who I met eons ago in a zoo-themed chat room in the AOL days. I later met them in person a few times.

They are a childless couple, live off the beaten path where they have plenty of privacy. He works corporate, she's a teacher. During the summer when she's not working, she lives full time as a human puppy and he treats her as such. For them, it's an extreme form of D/s, roleplay, and zoo combined into a thing. They currently have two male shepherds in their little pack. She's walked and does her business outside, both dogs use her sexually, she's crated at night in their bedroom, she's not allowed to interact with her husband in human ways except for emergencies and the like, and she wears a heavy collar with tags. He bathes her daily outside with a hose, brush, etc and performs her hygiene for her (teeth brushing, etc). She gets into her role once school is out and lives the entire summer that way, 24/7. She does tricks, chases balls with their two actual dogs, and so on.

While not at all my thing, I find what they do fascinating. And they're very extreme about it, at least from what I saw in person the two times I visited over the years.
YES
Petplay is one dynamic I initially thought of when coming into zoo/beast. It's really odd coming to forums like this and realizing for the community there isn't as much of a crossover.

I'm a bitch with an Asian body
I'm a bitch in the literal sense of the word
For me, there's a big difference between being a bitch and not being a bitch, even when I'm alone.
I can live like a bitch for hours, days
But I have to brush my own teeth and flush the shit I take out in the bath down the toilet.
But you don't have to do those things if you're not indoors but in nature, where no humans can come.
I think that if you try to explain yourself to people, it will only end up being a waste of time, but I still think it's good to be able to vent things like this.
I realized that there is no one like me after all.
I want to be a full-time bitch, not a part-time bitch.
This wish will never change in the end
The answer wasn't even here
But thank you for listening
I will continue to live my life

Back