I want to have sex with a male dog but i dont know how?

Dogs these days are either bought or adopted or found and taken in.
So I suggest you either buy a dog or adopt one from a shelter.
Then raise it, build a relationship and you can try:

Dogs these days are either bought or adopted or found and taken in.
So I suggest you either buy a dog or adopt one from a shelter.
Then raise it, build a relationship and you can try:

well i cant really get one, i still live with my parents and have never been allowed to have a pet

First off; try actually talking to people, make friends with other zoos and maybe the opportunity of being with a dog will present itself to you. Just coming at it being like "I wanna suck a dogs dick" is pretty abrasive and would immediately turn me off from wanting to meet with someone if that was their entire focus.

You gotta edit your approach dude; it can be hard. Sometimes it feels like everyone is luckier than you, they have the money to afford their own place, they have dogs all around them, they live in heavy zoo traffic areas so it seems they're all around...it can be discouraging. I know; I've felt that way before but you gotta stay positive and take things slow. Again, talk to people...it's not just about the sexual stuff...people want to make friends to connect to expand the zoos they know...form a community with people. Just diving in expecting people to just give you time with their animals will get you nowhere.

you do realize they are not sex toys to be passed around nor prostitutes to be pimped out just because you won't to skip right to the finish line?

let's say you're a "normal" person only interested in humans, would this "can i borrow your partner?" be your approach too?

Back