I want to believe!!!

Do you believe in aliens??

• Total voters

AngryGoose

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Personally I used to believe in aliens but after years of slowly learning stuff I think this planet is an absolute anomaly and against all odds this planet happened to spawn life but at the same time there is evidence that said life came from another place through the form of bacterial via meteorite...

Either way, do you believe in aliens??

The Drake equation makes a good case for the probability of life existing in the known universe. However, I don’t believe any aliens have visited earth. It would require traveling at many times the speed of light, or the ability to wormhole over huge distances. Fun to think about. I’d do the green chick (like Captain Kirk!)

Realistically life must exist elsewhere in the universe. I believe the Great Filter hypothesis though, and that we haven't reached it yet. Any intelligent species is bound to destroy itself before it can expand enough to reach the level of interstellar colonization which would allow other life to be found. I'd be surprised if we got beyond basic, earth-dependent colonization of other bodies in our solar system before we wipe ourselves out with nuclear weapons or some shit.

The universe is far too large for me to believe that this is the only planet with intelligent life. We'll never meet them, but they're out there

The chances of life visiting is very small. Unless aliens are mobile and just wandering about the galaxy I doubt they could ever reach us due to universal expansion. To think that one day we will lose the stars cause the distance will be too great for even light to travel. Its honestly a shame. But their is still a chance to find undeveloped life within our own galaxy, so long as we find away to get there.

It is possible that we may be a pure spark of life that doesn't exist anywhere else. However to say we are the only intelligent life or life with consciousness would be a delusion. The universe is simply too big to say that nothing else could become aware of itself.

Personally I used to believe in aliens but after years of slowly learning stuff I think this planet is an absolute anomaly and against all odds this planet happened to spawn life but at the same time there is evidence that said life came from another place through the form of bacterial via meteorite...

Either way, do you believe in aliens??
Hope they are fuckable! :)images.jpg

I usually think how vast space is truly is. I don't think we are alone in this galaxy. I also have seen UFOs flying around before. I could never get a good shot. As for humanity origin story is always a mystery because we have the modern ideas but I don't see it that way. Since we have a lot of ancient man stories of people (gods) coming from the sky.
The truth is out there.

It is fun to read about Aliens, but we have not yet seen irrefutable proof of their existence. Heck, we might be aliens which would make this whole debate rather funny.

There are billions of planets in this galaxy alone. With billions more in each other galaxy...

I refuse to believe we are alone in the universe.

There's bacteria on space junk , life is out there somewhere. If the human race ever started actually working together for a common cause, we'd have found it already.

Back