I tried talking an “incel” out of trying to have sex with his female dog

Pat98

Tourist
Normally I wouldn’t interfere given my own history of how I lost my virginity.

But the reason why I tried to dissuade him from going through with it was because I felt he didn’t have proper respect and love for his female dog.

He even told me that he was doing it because he “didn’t want to be an incel anymore.”

I got the feeling he’s just looking for a sexual relief outlet in his dog.

Now there’s generally nothing wrong with a little lust, I know I was feeling that the first time too.

But it has to be coupled with respect and love too. Which I’m not so sure he has for her.

I’m trying to teach that to him. Maybe he needs a little time to adjust and calm down after he’s ploughed her a few times.

Well, either that, or he will cross a line with her, break whatever trust he might have with her, and worst case scenario, I imagine she could put quite the hurt on him if she wanted to. Dogs aren’t sex toys, and have teeth for a few different reasons.

He should probably check himself and watch the fuck out if he pushes her and she doesn’t want it.

Well, either that, or he will cross a line with her, break whatever trust he might have with her, and worst case scenario, I imagine she could put quite the hurt on him if she wanted to. Dogs aren’t sex toys, and have teeth for a few different reasons.

He should probably check himself and watch the fuck out if he pushes her and she doesn’t want it.
Very good point

Well I guess patience is a virtue. The guy has grown somewhat and respects his female dog.

Sometimes you just have to talk to someone with patience and understanding.

He got the picture and my theory was correct, he just needed to find some sexual relief before his head cleared and he began understanding the relationship better.

Well I guess patience is a virtue. The guy has grown somewhat and respects his female dog.

Sometimes you just have to talk to someone with patience and understanding.

He got the picture and my theory was correct, he just needed to find some sexual relief before his head cleared and he began understanding the relationship better.
That’s definitely nice to hear. Good job being the voice of reason, for his girls’ sake.

That’s definitely nice to hear. Good job being the voice of reason, for his girls’ sake.
Absolutely man. In a way I was like him too. So understand where he’s coming from.

It’s natural to have a little lust too in your feelings.

But once you plough her a few times…your head will be cleared and you’ll be able to make better decisions.

Haha the guy has the same impregnation fantasy as a lot of other people.
Is he aware that a man can’t impregnate a female dog? I mean, it’s certainly not because of a lack of trying, but yeah. I guess that’s why it’s a fantasy, lol

Yes he understands. But as you said, not because of lack of trying.

It is a sweet fantasy…I have it all the time when I plough my girl.

Yes he understands. But as you said, not because of lack of trying.

It is a sweet fantasy…I have it all the time when I plough my girl.
I have no doubt. 😀 I suspect that once my girl is ready, I will be having similar fantasies while it’s going on.

You’re going to plough her?
I gotta ask what your deal is here? Every sentence you write has got the word “plough” in it, like you’re getting ready to plant rice in your girl. It’s a little unsettling.

If your conversations and input isn’t real, then your dog probably isn’t either, and that’s probably for the best.

Normally I wouldn’t interfere given my own history of how I lost my virginity.

But the reason why I tried to dissuade him from going through with it was because I felt he didn’t have proper respect and love for his female dog.

He even told me that he was doing it because he “didn’t want to be an incel anymore.”

I got the feeling he’s just looking for a sexual relief outlet in his dog.

Now there’s generally nothing wrong with a little lust, I know I was feeling that the first time too.

But it has to be coupled with respect and love too. Which I’m not so sure he has for her.

I’m trying to teach that to him. Maybe he needs a little time to adjust and calm down after he’s ploughed her a few times.
Some humans do not have the emotional capacity to understand themselves or why they do what they do.

I applaud your attempt to educate, but some humans refuse to learn.

Back