I took a risk talking to my GF of 11 years and I think I am really lucky? With her doing it too maybe someday?

fun69er

Tourist
Ok so as a young male I had a few Female labs that one specifically could take me and loved to do it so much. I stayed human virgin till 18. After that nothing really but as I'm 35 and my partner is 34 now I told her about my past which was imo a fun very consentual sex craved time in my life where me and my female animal had a bit of sex not worrying about STDs (really) or teenage pregnancy.... My partner of 11 years was surprised but very open and fine with me telling her this. We have kids the oldest being 9. Now I always wanted to see a male dog knot her... She is open to this in the future (probably distant) as we are looking to get a Samoyed as a pet. I feel this would be a huge turn on for us both as when we talk about things we would (now granted the intact male was a horn ball and liked sex) do with each other and things I can't physically (as a human) do to multipleasure.... She is a partner that out of many many female human partners is a bit different than the rest that sex her apart from many different body shaking/jolting penetration orgasms to demanding me to let her suck my dick as she loves it so much to even having anal orgasms at times (didn't know a female could even have this tbh). Now I am fully down with this happening but only when we are together.... One thing that tossed her off was she said she was afraid I would want a female dog and that I would just be having sex with the dog all night which I explained to her that's not all dogs for one that are like that and there are size things that can dictate that too and some female dogs only like it in heat... And that she would be jelious but turned on if it was the way she thinks it might be and want it etc. Me on the other hand I don't want to end up becoming a second in command for us having sex. As a dog may tire her out or even maybe please her more than I could... Idk... She says no way but is open and doesn't know what it is like yet either. But a dog filling her up before or after or whenever would be so hot for me even...

We are looking at getting a male Samoyed as I have allergies to dogs mild/moderately.

1. Anyone know the average size of a dog like this in that area? (I have looked at charts but no Samoyed are shown really what type of dog would it take after average appx?)

2. She says she would do this for me as its something I know would be hot doing but she is a sex crazy 34 year old so idk if this could backfire so does this sound like a good idea?

My only advice is that this is a one-way street and make sure you're ready to accept all consequences from this action. If she does become a doggy nympho and jealousy breeds from it then it's because you started it. Be glad she was okay with the idea and continue to tread carefully. Keep talking things over and take it slow. Otherwise good luck!

I'm not sure how to feel on this tbh.... I like it but the what if does pop in my head she said that it would only be a me and her thing when instances of that come up...

I'm not sure how to feel on this tbh.... I like it but the what if does pop in my head she said that it would only be a me and her thing when instances of that come up...
What's your gut feeling on that?

What's your gut feeling on that?
I feel as when I was young being into my female lab in and out of heat (she was a damn horn ball lol) that kept me from going after humans at that age and possibly ending up with some STD or Pregnancy I feel like its not a big deal.... I mean once I hit 18 I really went on a human partnership rampage with many women and haven't done what I did in the past since 18-19 ish (she was getting older at this time).... I feel like its ok now we have kids and my partner cheated on me with an ex (now) friend of mine and it really killed me bad.... However that was... years ago (and I did revenge cheat stupidly with another woman) but with a dog I really like and fantasize about this and me entering my partner after and in my head I really have no problem with this however if it comes to a human male that is a 100000% HELL NO! I would LOVE to watch a huge dog knot pop out squirting a ton of cum everywhere before its my turn and vise versa its a huge turn on thinking about that. Now my partner feels different about if she watched me have sex with a female dog like in the past (well she says she wouldn't know how she would feel) she however tells me she has masturbated thinking about me having sex with a female dog tho and I did have one ex that accidently found out when I was 18 though I think beastforum and she wanted to see me do that at age 18 (she was 23) and she got very very turned on watching me do this as my lab was clearly in deep pleasure on her back as she watched me cum deep inside her and at that age I could cum not lose one percent of hardness and my partner wanted it in her right after like right away like from the dog to her naked on the couch which turned into a lot of fucking that night lol.

To summarize she tells me I would always be her man no matter what we love each other and its so so hot thinking about watching a dog cock lock to her fill her up so full squirting loads of cum out though out it and me entering her after. She never even thought of this till I introduced her to this stuff tbh. She is confused on how it would feel but is def willing to do it (at least once) but says she would be doing this for me mainly as I have this deep fantasy... (Sometimes I will talk about this to much and it will upset her but I think about it all the time idk why!) for me I am not at all opposed to her doing this but I would want it to be a me and her and dog thing with me there. She gets turned on as she is a woman addicted (and loves way to much) to giving oral and sometimes I tell her imagine a big dick squirting inside your pussy as you do this and she gets that omg look as I obviously cant do that when she is giving me oral. She has very intense multiple internal orgasms which she shakes and jolts and when I spray my load in her she orgasms like crazy so I would love to see her cum as a knot is squirting inside her pussy as she is giving oral lol I'm sorry but I cant stop thinking about how hot this would be! Well sorry I got carried away there but yea not an issue as long as our very good sex life wont plunge which I cant really see happening...

What I would do is sit down with her, and Make an agreement, That you both agree to, Set up some rules, IE: Fuck the dog maybe once or twice a week, or what have you, Worst Case you can watch her fuck the dog while you plow your female dog, But I honestly don't think any harm will come from it, As long as you can get over the jealousy feeling, It should be smooth sailing. You could also invest in a Dog Dildo, To start with and see if she likes how one feels inside of her, and maybe use that for a few weeks, Just to test the waters. Best of luck though

What I would do is sit down with her, and Make an agreement, That you both agree to, Set up some rules, IE: Fuck the dog maybe once or twice a week, or what have you, Worst Case you can watch her fuck the dog while you plow your female dog, But I honestly don't think any harm will come from it, As long as you can get over the jealousy feeling, It should be smooth sailing. You could also invest in a Dog Dildo, To start with and see if she likes how one feels inside of her, and maybe use that for a few weeks, Just to test the waters. Best of luck though
Sorry (I should clarify) I am not personally looking into the female dog thing again unless she wanted to see or watch me. Its more about her. We did discuss this and it would be a me and her thing only and if I am working my 14 hour shifts sometimes is ok as long as we video chat or its communicated and recorded as I would want to watch lol. I don't think I could get jealous tbh as when I'm in her she sometimes has way to fast of orgasms and so many that it interrupts me when she says ok you cum inside me and I relax it after like 6+ intense orgasms in like 10 mins maybe 15 sometimes longer times that we go at it...

Back