I Told My friend

Good for you! I am really not very surprised to hear that plenty of people are into it, if not just the idea of it. It's a pretty taboo subject and is something that can be scary to share with someone else, especially if they are close to you like your friend of 15 years is.
Thanks
Yes, there are many out there, many are hiding in the bedrooms with the door locked

That's awesome an congratulations on that I hope one day to find a friend an or partner that's into zoo ?

@Keily Awesome result, you are very brave to have admitted this, hope all goes well for you going forward. Cheers from Australia LL

Had a long time friend open up to me about being into zoo stuff a few years ago. I told him I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but I played things close to the vest, and didn't tell him that I had some of the same interests. Maybe that makes me an asshole. I was supportive, just didn't feel ready to "come out" to another person myself. It was a pretty off-the-cuff conversation.

We have since grown farther apart. We are still friends, but we see a lot less of each other. I feel like I made the right choice. I would worry that if I got an intact dog down the road, his SO would get suspicious, especially if he started dropping by.

I am very happy for you, @Keily, it must be very freeing! I wish you both the best, and fun times ahead.

Awesome
5 Years ago while working a graveyard position for a company I met a girl that worked in the same department. For the most part we worked side by side, Aside from have sex we didn't really go out together. 90% of our relationship was at work. This went on for another 6 month and then I switched companies. I kept in touch with her by phone and called her once in a while. Ever once in a while we would get together and have some fun.

We started talking more on the phone, She worked Graveyard and I worked days at the time. We would just talk about anything and everything. By this point I had known her for over 2.5 years yet never told her about my real interests. One night we were talking and I decided to tell her pretty much everything. She wasn't really shock which really shocked the heck out of me. The even told me a story when her dog licked her once.

Today we are best friends

Thanks to everyone :) Update
I immediately understood that she was very interested everything works so perfectly she asked me every day for 3 weeks everything about zoo lifestyle, I asked her if she was interested in trying she answered yes.

We decided to see each other last week Friday everything works so well my boy was a little surprised he is not so used to inexperienced so he was a little frustrated,

I immediately understood that she was very interested everything works so perfectly she asked me every day for 3 weeks everything about zoo lifestyle, I asked her if she was interested in trying she answered yes.

We decided to see each other last week Friday everything works so well my boy was a little surprised he is not so used to inexperienced so he was a little frustrated,
So there you have it.....the only thing to fear is fear itself.

Impressive, i hope they'll get along nicely

Went better than it did with me. Told my friends when I was in middle school I think. They still make fun of me till this day :( Good friends though.

Would be a different story if they knew I was a practicing zoo, they would severe contact with me for sure.

My friend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.

that's so awesome, good for you two.

Congratulations. Hold on to her. Finding one of our kind is rare; just ask the men around here.

Congratulations I must say this is something I myself would like to experience
You should be very happy.

Glad it's working out for you an I actually had a good close friend I've known for years an who was goin thru a rough time just recently I was helping her out bein there for here an she's kinda known about me liking horses she asked if I was still into that an I said yea an she admitted to bein curious about horses herself more an more since I've told her over a year ago cause we've talked about me being into it over time an that it was sparking her interest an that she wants to watch maybe join if I ever find a mare to play with. Her coming out to me was amazing about it finally having someone close to me that's into this again.

Last edited:
My friend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.
Thanks for sharing.
I have told five women i like women with dogs. None minded and two tried it..

Back