I Told My friend

Keily

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
My friend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.

Last edited:
My girlfriend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.
I'm really happy for you.

My girlfriend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.
Congratulations amazing that she had the same interest I'm really happy for you and your friend.
I'll tell you I have a similar problem, My friend has asked curiously several times if i have felt on my boy's balls because they are large and visible I think she's very curious,, But I'm not as brave as you are, I'm just saying no even if i would like to be honest and say yes.

Congratulations amazing that she had the same interest I'm really happy for you and your friend.
I'll tell you I have a similar problem, My friend has asked curiously several times if i have felt on my boy's balls because they are large and visible I think she's very curious,, But I'm not as brave as you are, I'm just saying no even if i would like to be honest and say yes.
Thanks I think you should talk to her you will probably be surprised because she asks such questions.
Or just say you are welcome to feel for yourself do something else you will regret believe me.

Tell your friend she is more than welcome to feel their balls. That's a good way to start things!

Thats awesome congrats! It can be very nerve-racking coming out to anyone with something like this. But when it works out well the rewards can be incredible :D

That is awesome! I am very jealous of you two having each other! Been wishing I had someone near me to explore with, happy for you!

That can be an easy yes. I check my boys all over partly to keep them accustomed for vet visits but also for hidden scratches, seeds stuck in fur etc.

My friend (who ive been friend with for 15 year) and I were talking about sexual fantasy's she asked me if I had any and I couldnt help but think of Zoo, I told her that what i was gonna tell her might shock her and I finaly worked up the courage to tell her and she just kinda sat there like "Oh, Thats it?" and she was okay with me liking it for a few days, then she asked me to watch a video with her, I began to wonder if she was into it and guess what? SHE WAS!! She was so excited she told me that she did it when she was young with a beagle. She told me she never figured id like it and shes amazed I do, I feel so reliefed and it has opened our friendship.

I am jealous. There's nothing like such a friend.

Congrats on being so lucky to find someone in RL who is not only acceptive of zoophilia, but into it as well. I've always had to hide in the closet, it'll probably always be like that for me, never opening up in RL about my zoo sexual/romantic preferences to any close friends or family out of fear of ridicule or even worse entrapment.... I bet someone close to you knowing the truth about zoophilia and your attractions feels freeing though

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell your friend she is more than welcome to feel their balls. That's a good way to start things!

Or if you've been drinking, just reach down and feel his balls yourself, right in front of her, and say something like "Now I have." Then invite her to do the same. Later on, if necessary, you can act appropriately embarrassed/ashamed and use drunkenness as an excuse, saying something like, "I can't believe I did that."

That can be an easy yes. I check my boys all over partly to keep them accustomed for vet visits but also for hidden scratches, seeds stuck in fur etc.

Depending on where you live, you can say you're checking for ticks. On humans they are more likely to attach to the groin or armpits than other areas of the body. In my area, due to Lyme's Disease, it's important after hiking to thoroughly check yourself, family members, and pets for ticks. They are about the size of a poppy seed, so you need to check every inch thoroughly. (I found a tick on myself last summer. I saved it after pulling it off and brought it to a lab at a local university for testing. It tested positive for Lyme's Disease. Fortunately I didn't get sick, as I found and removed the tick soon enough.)

I'm really happy for you It must be nice to have someone to talk to irl.
I really wish you good luck

Good for you! I am really not very surprised to hear that plenty of people are into it, if not just the idea of it. It's a pretty taboo subject and is something that can be scary to share with someone else, especially if they are close to you like your friend of 15 years is.

Back