I think I'm ready to accept being a zoo

bepowolf229

Lurker
BANNED USER
for years i thought it was just a result of trauma, I often shunned zoos for their attraction because i was told its wrong. after hiding it for so long and shaming myself for liking it I think im ready to accept that this is apart of me. I told myself if i continued to be unhappy then i would just accept this part of me and i think its time. sooo three cheers to many years of breeding for me! ;)

We can't help what we are attracted to. Whether it's right or wrong or accepted is a total different thing. Enjoy it

for years i thought it was just a result of trauma, I often shunned zoos for their attraction because i was told its wrong. after hiding it for so long and shaming myself for liking it I think im ready to accept that this is apart of me. I told myself if i continued to be unhappy then i would just accept this part of me and i think its time. sooo three cheers to many years of breeding for me! ;)

I'm glad you accepted it and since you can live with it. Not many actually can or other struggle LOTS since they still feel that guilt

I comend you on your efforts. Im right there with you on where your at in yourself realiztion. I know it csn be hard and scary. If you ever want to chat let me know *hugs* 😊

I can say that just recently I have truly accepted myself as a zoo as well, we have a rotti who has absolutely stolen my heart and when I see him, I can't stop ogling:giggle: over him,,, he is such a lovely boy and developing into such a masculine dog but yet sooooo gentle and loving. I know what it's like to be alone tho,,, I have zero friends or acquaintances with the same interest and I guess its a lifestyle that I am just going to have to enjoy on my own,,,, but since I have my boy,,, I'm not truly alone :love:

It's lovely to see another person come to terms with who they are! congratulations!

I can say that just recently I have truly accepted myself as a zoo as well, we have a rotti who has absolutely stolen my heart and when I see him, I can't stop ogling:giggle: over him,,, he is such a lovely boy and developing into such a masculine dog but yet sooooo gentle and loving. I know what it's like to be alone tho,,, I have zero friends or acquaintances with the same interest and I guess its a lifestyle that I am just going to have to enjoy on my own,,,, but since I have my boy,,, I'm not truly alone :love:

It's lovely to see another person come to terms with who they are! congratulations!
Very sweet, I hope you both enjoy! You aren’t alone, plenty of people wish to be in the situation you are in and wish they were there with you. Congrats to you as well!

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

I only just accepted this about myself this year. TBH it was only a few months ago that I admitted it it someone. They just said that they weren't at all surprised and they actually accepted me as a zoo :love:

Hope you figure things out! I've been battling it for years and still learning about myself. It all is a process and takes time

Society says it is wrong as do many religions. I really don't know but for me I am a better person with the love of animals than I am without. They make me better and kinder. I figure if it is wrong then I would rather be judged for my love than for what I would become without it.

Back