I think I'm about to cross the romantic/sexual line

I've really been thinking about kissing him but I'm unsure how it works in comparison to humans. Do I let him do most of the work? I've tried reading some of the How Tos
I like to stick my tongue out, and she licks it, it feels good for me, just try out different things and see how he responds? Most of my dogs didn't think to mount me, I feel like it's usually more prompted

I've really been thinking about kissing him but I'm unsure how it works in comparison to humans. Do I let him do most of the work? I've tried reading some of the How Tos
This may be a good thread to poke around in. Good luck!

I like to stick my tongue out, and she licks it, it feels good for me, just try out different things and see how he responds? Most of my dogs didn't think to mount me, I feel like it's usually more prompted
I've luckily had some experience now and I just kinda kissed around his face. He then just initiated the whole thing after I kissed his lips gently

For those of us who only get to live the dream through others, I’d love to hear how it went.
See if you care to see the whole story of my first sexual experience, I've posted the whole thing on the stories section of the website (basically just click my profile and it's one of the top things).

For the kiss however, it was absolutely amazing. I have kissed a ton of humans but it didn't even compare honestly. It was so raw and passionate. Basically I just kissed around his face for a little bit and he soon enthusiastically kissed me back. I don't think I did as great as I could have done as I wasn't doing a great job of keeping it in or around my mouth. However it was amazing when it was in.

I like that, too. And sometimes if you open your mouth he’ll flick his tongue all the way in there.

Back