I think I'm about to cross the romantic/sexual line

I've had my dog for a few years now and it's been very recently that I realised that I was sexually attracted to him. This has caused a lot of panic in me as I don't know how to handle this. I think though I would like to cross the line into romantic love with him.

How would you reckon I should test the waters?

Edit: update I did it guys

Last edited:
He would probably eventually try to fuck you. If your female, I advise giving yourself an orgasm so your juices will be flowing. If male, rub your cum around your hole. This will get him in the mood. You may have to guide him at first.

He would probably eventually try to fuck you. If your female, I advise giving yourself an orgasm so your juices will be flowing. If male, rub your cum around your hole. This will get him in the mood. You may have to guide him at first.
That's pretty intimidating for my first ever sexual experience with him. I'm not sure if I'd be brave enough to go straight for that right off the bat, though you never know.

Anything I should do to kinda ease into it a bit first?

Try licking, let him enjoy you juices or kissing both are fun for both of you without fucking straight up if your daring try making him comfortable with your hand too

Hmm... a male dog tends to go for it pretty fast. When I knew I was attracted to my own (male) dog, I got down like I said, naked and on all fours with him. He licked my hole for awhile and then mounted and started thrusting. He had me knotted before I knew what happened.

Try licking, let him enjoy you juices or kissing both are fun for both of you without fucking straight up if your daring try making him comfortable with your hand too
I've really been thinking about kissing him but I'm unsure how it works in comparison to humans. Do I let him do most of the work? I've tried reading some of the How Tos

Hmm... a male dog tends to go for it pretty fast. When I knew I was attracted to my own (male) dog, I got down like I said, naked and on all fours with him. He licked my hole for awhile and then mounted and started thrusting. He had me knotted before I knew what happened.
Wow so it sounds like I may be in for a rough and wild session then. Guess I should shave in that case incase any "accidents" happen

And stay lubed. Males produce a little, as do females and even anuses, but the way a male dog can thrust, which is typically for a female dog in heat, it can hurt if you're not really wet already.

Here's how I did it,
Get on his level, down on the floor. Lay on your back, expose your belly, let him check you out. Use foreplay, similar to what you would do with a man. Kiss him, stroke his belly, stroke his cock through pants (read as touch his sheath.) If hes accepting things will progress naturally.

This next part is very important, if he is not receptive of your ministrations you need to back off. This will be displayed by things like growling, nipping at your hand, moving aside with his tail down etc..
That means hes not ready to go there with you. And he may never be. Dont force him and dont rush him. Keep it mellow, and one step at a time it might take several steps to get him to open up. He might go for it the first time you touch his dick. But be aware and respectful of his responses and act accordingly.
Good luck, here's hoping it goes well.🍹

Last edited:
Here's how I did it,
Get on his level, down on the floor. Lay on your back, expose your belly, let him check you out. Use foreplay, similar to what you would do with a man. Kiss him, stroke his belly, stroke his cock through pants (read as touch his sheath.) If hes accepting things will progress naturally.

This next part is very important, if he is not receptive of your ministrations you need to back off. This will be displayed by things like growling, nipping at your hand, moving aside with his tail down etc..
That means hes not ready to go there with you. And he may never be. Dont force him and dont rush him. Keep it mellow, and one step at a time it might take several steps to get him to open up. He might go for it the first time you touch his dick. But be aware and respectful of his responses and act accordingly.
You’re too late to the party with all your sensible advice. ConfusedDog is already knotted up right now lol

Here's how I did it,

That’s a lady that knows.

Back