I think I live in a parallel universe

TropicalCritter

Zooville Settler
Not to brag or anything, but everyone I told about this accepted it, or at least didn't take it the wrong way.

In my social circle, between 10 and 20 people know about it, including close family and friends with whom we usually meet.

The most tense situation was when I told my mother. Nerves, a lot of questions, and that kind of thing, but in the end she ended up understanding that being a Zoo is not being an animal-fucking monster. My sister has known about it since we were teenagers and my father said he didn't care from the first moment, so... 😆

This makes me doubt if the majority of people in the world really condemn this, or if on the contrary we are wrong, and in reality, the majority don't care or even accept it.

not quite same thing as you but most the family figured it out, I don't hide it nore do I flaunt it, I left room for wilful denile.

One just managed to mutter "No wonder you won't come if the dogs can't" lol

I just find it is ones who believe in magical books cause the most problems, but I remind them I have really big sticks so I needn't speak loudly.

Not to brag or anything, but everyone I told about this accepted it, or at least didn't take it the wrong way.

In my social circle, between 10 and 20 people know about it, including close family and friends with whom we usually meet.

The most tense situation was when I told my mother. Nerves, a lot of questions, and that kind of thing, but in the end she ended up understanding that being a Zoo is not being an animal-fucking monster. My sister has known about it since we were teenagers and my father said he didn't care from the first moment, so... 😆

This makes me doubt if the majority of people in the world really condemn this, or if on the contrary we are wrong, and in reality, the majority don't care or even accept it.
I wish I had your circle of family and friends

Let's here about the family. So your going to town on your dog or it going to town on you. And one of your family members walks by. They say You need a glass of water. I want to hear the details. How u got caught?

I'm not asking for incest. I'm asking for like how did they react. Did they sit n watch, did they say hear hunny let me close the door for you,

Back